Reviews for Slip In
GRITS girls raised in south chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
I'm not normally a fan of Puckleberry Finn stories or threesomes in general but I did like this one. I would love to have another chapter or two. One could be later in the pregnancy with them knowing who the father is. Then the other could be like a year or 2 later and them raising the baby and maybe even have Rachel find out she's pregnant again only this time by the other.
AlsoTheGame chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Please continue, this is such a great and interesting idea!
Kris chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
Please update soon!

This is a really good story! :)
Ariana chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
I'm in love w. this story!

Please update soon! :)
nooneofconcequence chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
Very interesting! I'm dying to know about WWIII and who the Daddy is, please update!~
Hailey chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
Puckleberry Finn is my favorite pairing!

Please write more, I can't wait to find out who the dad is!
Rawr chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
This is amazing :D please write more! I can't wait to see what will happen
Rawr chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
This is amazing :D please write more! I can't wait to see what will happen
Erica chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
Lol I love the 3 of them together, it's such an odd yet AMAZING pairing

Hawka chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
this is so good please, please write more :)
Jayy chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
This story us beyond amazing & I love the puck/Rachel/Finn pairing!

Petra79 chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
I'm a Puckleberry fan and Finn isn't my favorite character, but I still like this story. Please let the kid be Puck's though :)
armygirl20723 chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
This is really good!

I love the plot
Chelltar chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
This is so good! Please write more! P.s. I love the idea of a puck/Rachel /Finn relationship. 3333
PaddynBelle chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
I really like this weird little triangle. I'm enjoying this story.

One thing I noticed about this chapter that I didn't in the others though were a few slight typos that were a bit distracting (things like diner instead of dinner, of where it should be off). I wondered if it was late where you were or something.

I've found typos I don't catch in my own stuff if I post it later or when I'm a little tired.

I really do like the premise and am enjoying the story and I've read other of your stories and enjoyed them and you usually don't have errors like that so I wanted to point them out to you.