Reviews for The Consequences
Harmony chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
Please make another chapter i need another chapter make that 7 more chapter of Lanie and Esposito and Beckett.
Harmony chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
I loved It and Tu ganas means You Win
Guest chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
I'm a Spanish girl, the only mistake you have is that the queirda word doesn't exist you have to write querida
Hell-and-bliss chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
I love it :) it was perfect. Esplanie forever!
csimesser1 chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
that was great loved it
VMsuperfan chapter 7 . 6/26/2011
great story.
TutorGirlml chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
Oooh, I loved this...it WAS totally worth the wait. Is there more to come yet, or was that the grand finale? It was a perfect end, but I'd love to read more too. I'm glad you explained what tu ganas meant, because my four years of high school Spanish were 12 years ago. I liked the "you win" though, that fits them to a tee. I loved her asking him to say it in Spanish. I loved the whole kissing scene. You write them very well, I think. Great update!
anomalymona chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
I love this story and I really love the reference to another fanfiction where Espo says te amo without giving it all away.

I would suggest a different phrasing about Esposito's experience on the job. "the ghettos just makes me squirm" I think you could say that he had experienced extremely dangerous circumstances before. Ghettos are not inherently dangerous. Heck in my county the cops get shot at by meth cookers and dealers in the suburbs and the country as much or more than they do the inner city.

It would be great to see a flip side to give Espo some perspective. Maybe Lanie being hurt or in danger so he had to come to grips with the idea that one day she could be the call he got and that maybe he is feeling vulnerable and it would give her a chance to tell him she loves him too. Just a thought. I really enjoy your work. Thanks for sharing your headspace.
csimesser1 chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
that was great loved it
arios chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
Can we say?: awwwww! they're so cute together!

Yup, "tu ganas" means you win. Just a small typo with querida, you wrote queirda or something like that ;)

Shoot me a message for any help with Spanish, I'm a native speaker.
ladybrin chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
i liked this chapter- it was great casket fluff- bnut now i want you to finish the lanie/javier chapter- i want to see them kick it as well
commandingskipper23 chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
ok well you better get them back together! no i did like it though (:
janeywrite66 chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
I enjoyed reading this. I kind of understood Lanie's viewpoint when she broke it off with Esposito (and you are completely correct that chocolate ice cream is classic break-up food), but I really hope they get it together soon, because I love them as a couple! Also, Castle's explanation of slowing down with Kate was too, too cute. :) More please.
arios chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
Just read the five chapters this story has. Very good job!
kelsey78 chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
Wow, I really love this story - your really good at writing the characters into fresh scenarios.

Can't wait to see what happens with Lanie and Esposito, please write again soon! :)