Reviews for Valentine's Day
Hayashi Mikako chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
AWWWWWWW OMG THAT WAS JUST AWESOME AND HONG KONG IS THE AWESOMEST THING EVE !
!
THATS SO AWESOME
I CANT EVEN CONTAIN THE AWESOME
OK SORRY
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Gah, so cute! I love it so much! This just increased my happiness by so many levels, thank you so much!
Slip of Red chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
I don't really care about all that out of character because it's so cuuuuuuuute!
Lilypad125 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
So cute! I love it!
UnifiedNations chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
So cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute x3 x3 x3 *instante favourite*
90834 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Oh my gosh! That was so amazingly cute and cute and-

Ahaha, cute story AND good writing... loved it! Good job!

Have a nice day~
Onna-Sama chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Dawwww I don't know what to say... I really like it! Good Job!
Luvandia chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Actually, Shen me dong xi in a literal translation means 'What thing?', as in, 'What happened?' or 'What is that?'. :3

This was adorable, and I love how everyone was in character (well, maybe except Japan). And I wanted to hug Russia. :I
A.R.C.Fangirl 0w0v chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
AWWWWWW! Hong Kongs SOOOOOOOO sweet for caring bout china! He he he... Germany...
A.R.C.Fangirl 0w0v chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
KAWAII! I love how Ita-Chan was like I GOTTA TELL GERMANY! Awwwwww! China n Japan were SOOOOO kyute!
speadee chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Good job putting me on an emotional roller coaster! At times I almost burst into tears, and at others I was a little angry at characters' behavior. Then there were happy times, too, and my favorite was the happy ending.

Did the countries have meetings for two days in a row? It seemed as if they had one on Valentine's Day in France, and then another meeting the next day.

I didn't find characters too OOC. Japan getting violent was a little OOC, but I understand his situation was really frustrating. I don't blame him for not wanting to act like France. I find it embarrassing and improper, too. It's the same for having all that attention. His trying to do something he can't do is in character. I wonder if he ever went back to help Germany with the pasta.

It's like Italy to not keep quiet, but it sounded like he was trying to help. The phone messages reflected each country's character. Good job on the surprise and the clues to the "secret admirer!"

I can imagine China being too embarrassed and ashamed to reveal himself as well. I didn't know his panda was stuffed. I thought it was real. Why did he decide to throw away his umbrella and take off his shoes?

I'm glad you put France to some good use, even if that's just a few seconds. Then there was him and England fighting again. Is England with America? If so, I wonder who France is with. I did feel sorry for him and Russia.

It was a good idea to see Hong Kong's role as well as him paired with Taiwan. I'm glad to see Germany/Italy and Austria/Hungary, too. I liked Hungary's role for White Day. Women are better at relationships.
Timpeni chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
This review is rated MORE AWESHUM THAN PRUSSIA,

Aww! JapanxChina! So cute :D Always wondered what the pairing was called... is it NiChu?
Scarlet daydreamer chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
It means what the heck? Okay that makes more sense than the direct translation of "What thing!"
Hybrid Tea Rose chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
Awwww! This was so cute and funny! Japan and China are just so adorable together.
Amanogawa-A chapter 2 . 3/4/2011