Reviews for Pokemon Heroes: Uprising
VT101 chapter 17 . 2/7
Sturm died before Dual Strike, where the Black Obelisks debuted. It seems your Andromedans' emblem is the same as Black Hole's, too.
VT101 chapter 16 . 2/7
Ah, a reference to Advance Wars: Dual Strike. You don't see many of those. Can I expect to see a Grand Bolt? Anyway, this is great reading. I hope the trend continues.
Lobo91 chapter 31 . 1/10
This story... fantastic to no end. I really like how you made a whole little AU of things and take a more darker tone to this universe, yet show rays of hopeful light now and then. One of the best stories I have ever had the pleasure to read to date. It is a shame that you have discontinued it for the time being. As you have really built up a huge sense of tension of what might happen next how it will go for the heroes. And what will happen when the conflict moves to Unova?

All comes to be very interesting, especially when Ash will eventually meed Cilan and Dawn from Unova and have them as his travelling partners (since you did say the story sticks heavily to the anime so I assume this is the case) and what happens when Team Plasma and later on N ends up invovled in the whole UAAF conflict.

The characters, such as Krakatoa and Leon are very well-made and thought out, thier personalities are very well unique to each other that really puts them as their own class of character.

Donald Zetta is one great villain of this, even though he is crazy at times, he is a very sinister character that works behind the scenes and manipulating the whole field, like a puppeteér working with his puppets.
The Gray Dragon chapter 33 . 8/30/2014
So the story is officially dead? :'(
Fawx999 chapter 13 . 5/30/2014
*gasp* its Deoxys O: *spoiler alertz* xD
MAREEPS ARE NOT chapter 15 . 5/30/2014
I DONT LIKE THE STAEMENT REGARDING MAREEP. THEY CAN BE GOOD POKEMON, NOT TO MENTION THEY EVOLVE INTO AMPHAROS THEN MEGA AMPHAROS, A DRAGON TYPE
TheLiteHasTruth chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Before I even continue to read this story...does this have pokephilia? I really do not wanna waste my time so reply soon pls.
MegaAuthor chapter 33 . 3/11/2014
BOOM I'M BACK!
Sorry for the long absent and zero update; I've gotten myself a new 3DS game that has been consuming my entire free time as well as several cool PC related games. Though I've have been busy updating my stuff little by little, it is no excuse not to leave a review for your Pokémon fanatic.
Onto review!
So we now got a Command & Conquer / Pokémon mission in our hands. We got Havoc quote in a Pokémon universe, and all we need now is to have Havoc over there had a Legendary Pokémon to back him up as a Portable Ion Cannon companion!
Havoc: "Are you kidding me? I already have Zekrom for that, and he can be more than that puny weapon!"
As I was saying, this entire chapter is like a Command & Conquer / Pokémon fanfic, with military action that is not suitable for children below 17. It is rated-T after all. Automatic gun fire, Comanche, M1-Abram Tank, very Command & Conquer-ish fanfic.
But the subject of the matter is Pokémon and their battles, and my oh my do we have some of it. Riley and the other Pokémon Ranger beside him battles Zoroark and Weavile who not only a formidable foe, it is also Corrupted! Ho boy. Still, the battle is very hard to follow for some reasons. Maybe I'm reading it wrong. Regardless, it is an awesome additional Pokémon battle in this chapter.
Speaking of awesome Pokémon Battles...
Cynthia, being trapped in a body of a pseudo-legendary Pokémon uses her limitation and expand her potential by unleashing a well deserve smacking action against the Cultist-UAAF alliance by trashing around her foe. First she shows her effectiveness as an excellent anti-air Pokémon and then later on against a group of M1-Abram battle tank! Pseudo-legendary Pokémon indeed!
The mission is over, but then we have a boss battle in a form of some bio-gunner thingy. That has got to be the shortest boss fight I have ever read. Ah well, it's not as durable as it is, considering the ship suffer serious damage before it's been occupied by some kind of alien parasite.
We then get to see what Zekrom and Reshiram on Unova is doing, and from the looks of it, we can concludes that the legendary is bracing themselves for war, as should all legendary should.
There is a ton of exposition from other gaming genre, from Contra to Metroid... just how many video game reference are you planning to fit in soldier? No wonder you are running out of ideas. Just stick to the Pokémon genre, slap some backstory to each unique original character and you can run the fanfic in terms of efficiency.
Overall, it's a solid 8/10.
-MegaAuthor-
Mulierculum chapter 33 . 3/10/2014
Hello again!

I'm sorry things haven't been too easy for you of late, so I hope it eases you to know your fan base is loyal and eager as ever. Great update. Really nothing I noticed, so super. At one point can Cynthia launch a tank at another tank? That would be fun. Anyway, yes. Great update, look forward to the next one!

Sincerely,
Muli
Dustchu chapter 33 . 3/8/2014
Wow this update came a lot faster I approve :D

Awesome job on this you guys! it rules!

What a battle! the guns, the Pokemon attacks,
the overall aspect of war! I love it! this was freaking UBERAWEPICDARYNESS!

They took that place down like there was no tomorrow! I love it,
they kicked some major ass! Frigging Cynthia tore them to shreads!

Dat Bio-Choppa though, damn, that was scary XD I love it O.O

Man, I'm wanting to draw stuff form this, but I don't know where to start XD

Wow, three years? its been a long while... No guarantees? o.o I'm here to help ya'll if ya need it, just say the word granted my skills are newb at best, I'll still try :)

This is progressing rather well

Keep up the good work you guys! :D I am loving it! I cannot
wait until the next chapter of awesomeness! *squee*
Wolfsthrope Von Schlieffen chapter 14 . 3/8/2014
Just out of interest, how far is the relationship between Latias and Ash going to go?
Latios4ev3r chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
I'm having trouble following the story line since this is my first time reading your work. It is also a little hard to follow with the multiple perspective and traveling groups. But overall I say this story is good. Long chapters, well developed plot, and an interesting twist with the lookalike characters, references and evil organization.
Starlighz chapter 32 . 3/1/2014
Sorry I'm late, but nice chapter! Sooo looks like the plot is starting to come together and we've reached maybe the midpoint of the story?
The Gray Dragon chapter 32 . 1/29/2014
Look SOFT (:P)! I got off my lazy butt and decided to finally write a review! :D
Okay, now where to start. This chapter felt more or less a building chapter, the prequel to something that is building up. While there wasn't a lot of action, besides the Rocket and UAAF standoff (go rockets :3), the most exciting thing for me was the battle, which was at the beginning of the chapter. After the high of the battle, my focus started to wander as the chapter went on. However, the banter between the Rockets and the UAAF peps really entertained me. Gotta love government work. :3 Overall, a good chapter, not too many spelling errors and grammar mistakes. However, I had one MAJOR PROBLEM with this chapter. As I happen to remember, you said you would post this on Saturday night. YOU LIED! You posted it at 1:30am on Sunday! That's an hour and a half past the deadline, Soldier! Get your act together! :3 Now, if you need me, I'm going into hiding before I get grief from this review. Even despite your tardiness, good job, SOFT! :P
The Red Baron chapter 18 . 1/28/2014
"The UAAF F-35's were relatively no match for the more experienced F-22 pilots."
F-22s are only Gen 5 fighters, while F-35's are Gen 6 fighters. How is it even possible for F-35s to be no match for F-22s?