Reviews for Pokemon Heroes: Uprising
Phoenocia's Void chapter 28 . 2/24/2013
Too...much...blood. For a rated T story, it has dozens of gore. And Latios' rage... Oh how it reminds me of how I got back at my enemies as a kid. Except I didn't tear them apart to pieces otherwise I'm a insane person. 9/10 Great chapter. Hope you can pass college, then make another chapter!
shadowrallen chapter 28 . 2/18/2013
OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIII-! We are so toast! THAT FIGHT WAS FRIGGIN' EPIC! Especially when Latios went all psycho on that arbok...
Dustchu chapter 28 . 2/18/2013
ANNNNNNNNND AWESOME! I am straight up looking forward to the next chapter:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D It was very scary to see Latios lose it like that. remind me never to piss him off. And I got a mention. in a story. That has never happened ever. THANKS! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO! Now until next time, I'm off to chase this whiskey with patron. I'm looking forward to the next chapter I now I said that already but I'm saying it again. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Dustchu chapter 27 . 2/18/2013
Really great chapter. I was wondering when team rocket. (The idiot trio) was going to show up. I missed them. Well, Only one more chapter left before I have to wait for the next one. AWESOMENESS OVERDRIVE! Onward! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D looking forward to the next chapter. great writing.
Dustchu chapter 26 . 2/17/2013
HOLY CRAP! REEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD! Is he going to appear in a later chapter?! Red is awesome! Really great chapter, loved the fact that I saw Red, He freaking rocks! Two more chapters left. :'( I'm reading the prequel to this, the one you told me about Iz gonna be good.
Ferosianinja chapter 28 . 2/17/2013
I love that site
Another good chapter, but I think your underpowering ash a bit or is he not allowed in the fight because he isn't trained for "too the death" fights and the coment about glory was out of character from what I remember (it's been a while since I saw the anime)
Tyber Zahn chapter 28 . 2/17/2013
I'm running out of adjectives to use to describe the epicness this story, so I'll give up. As always, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Until then, I'll try and keep myself busy rereading some segments of this story.
UltimateB3ll chapter 28 . 2/17/2013
...So much blood.

I had to admit, this, in so many years, judging you for not making any bloody battles in a fanfic, has finally shown its true colours.

Sure, the previous battles does has blood and death, but this chapter... this chapter alone is sick. Very sick. I don't know if I should approve this as a new type of Pokemon fanfic or otherwise; the anime version is for 8 to 10 years old kid, while the manga version aim for the adult where hero, both boy and girl growned into a formitable trainer. And yet yours is very refreshing intake on the Pokemon universe. Very violent and sick.

Now if you excuse me... I need to hurl; Megaauthor violent charm must have rubbed on you way too much.

...And I don't even know if I should give my usual ranking for this fic or not... hmm... 6 out of 5; this story is too awesome for fanfiction and too bloody.

Then again... Megaauthor's Prototype fic is equally violent...

-UltimateB3ll-
MegaAuthor chapter 28 . 2/17/2013
Me: EVA, Status report on Fanfiction.

EVA: Affirmative, please standby, detecting a new fanfic from Commander SOTF, recent, appears urgently needed for a review.

Me: WHAT!? A NEW FANFIC!? ALL THRUSTERS AT MAXIMUM DRIVE! ALL WEAPONS SYSTEM CHARGE! AND SOMEONE GET ME MY GOD FORSAKEN PEN!

Yeah… got myself dip into the whole Starcraft X Command and Conquer charade here, which is actually a good news. Since your latest fic just turn up while I’m writing my latest addition chapter for Avatar-of-Kane (holy religious chants suddenly occurred upon mention his name) regarding the Scrin, UED and the early render of GDI units, I’m taking a break to place a review.

First off, we get to see the three T.R. James, Jessie and Meowth in their little aftermath relaxation. Not much to say… though I would have normally shriek violently seeing human remains on the area, or the fact that the hot spring is actually a grave to those unfortunate enough not to escape from Raine’s little exploit. Still, I had to admit that having Mew following those trio idiots finally makes sense. Still, an apology is to be arranged. Raine, apologize.

Raine Reddins: I’m sor- wait what!? I had done nothing at those NPC!

Well then. Now that we have covered our little idiot trio, let’s check up our heroes and the dumb-kid-who-always-stuck-at-10-year-old shall we?

It’s rather interesting seeing as where most character progression, including character development are meant to be slow and long, you have found a way to either shorted it by creating a questionable atmosphere for them to react and making it interesting as per character. I know I’ve seen you do this a couple of chapter before, but this is the first time I notice a clear character development that is not slow or shove into the readers mouth. This is interesting because we get to see how Leon military gungho, Latios legendary perspective and the hybrid Krakatoa point of view to be more of a battler state while Raine and Bianca did what normal average girls do, eyeing on boys and talking about the subject which they are interest in. Blade and Brook conversation is evidential on how serious Blade is and how Brook continue his easy going nature and Ash and Latias is just a teen novel love story trying to get a grasp on shows back they should be hiding; Ash continue to insist he should protect Latias while Latias mostly takes the lead before Ash by 3 steps. Very interesting gesture.

When all said and done, shit hits the fan; wild Pokémon attacking the Pokémon trainer in droves, in Viridian forest! I’m talking about Spearow, Fearow, Rattata, Radicate, Ekans and Arbok with a bloodlust with an equally lust for meat. Are these Pokémon drugged? Yup. Are these Pokémon corrupted? Most definitely.

Initially the team split off to two group, one group fend off the corrupt Pokémon while another runs away. This makes things complicated due to one character alone… -inhale air into lungs- WTF ARE YOU DOING ASH!?

Anywho… We see each Pokémon has a battle plan of their own; Krakatoa and Leon fought with melee attacks while Sceptile fights alongside with Blade on their backs with Latios and Dragonite controlling the sky. The fact that Blade became the center of attention is due to having a Steel type alone makes him the most dominant battler, but that did not stop the Beedrills from firing more poison at him.

Blade: Ha! Your poison has no effects! *Nightslash the poor fool*

Blade: (several hours later) WTF I JUST KILLED HUNDRED OF YOUR KIND! GIVE UP!

Beedrill: NEVER! *proceed to use Poison Sting*

The battle in the sky is also worth noting as the battle for air supremacy reigns on both Latios and Dragonite against hundreds of Spearow and Fearow. Both despite being a legendary and pseudo-legendary, the battle must be nerve-wreaking to the point where Latios FLIP THE BIRD AND DECIDED TO OHKO EVERYTHING! Dragonite is shocked, no doubt – a good shock mind you. Its good to see Latios button pushed. All those rage and anger clogging in his heart all unleash upon his hapless foe. The severed body and blood raining down upon the land. GLORIOUS.

Latios: BLOOD! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Me: Err… maybe not. By the way, you’re in a wrong game Latios.

Latios: Doesn’t matter – BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Then we cut in to our running party with Ash being… being… What in Kane’s name are you doing? You were given a chance to escape and you are mopping around? Do you have any idea what will happen if you die?

"I won't get myself killed! I'm always fighting with the best of my abilities! This is just pathetic. We are letting them get harmed just because we can run away from danger? We should all be ashamed of ourselves for leaving our friends like that, not to mention they're taking the spotlight from us!"

… Ash, you just got yourself demoted so far down, it just hit the floor. And seeing you emphasis on being on a spotlight only berates you greatly. I’m glad Bianca gives him a rather well deserving scolding. Points for Bianca everyone.

I could just continue on with my rant and excitement, but I’m going away from the main subject here. The truth is, I’m seeing a ton, and I mean a TON of awesome things on this chapter. The battle, the physical human emotion, the peak of the violence Pokémon tendency. You have effectively (if not Super Effectively) made most of your current chapter fic a huge impact and now we have the followup of rare, unfiltered Pokémon battle.

This, I give a solid 9/10 markings.

Now please give me back Mercer SOTF; you borrowed him for WAY too long.

-MegaAuthor-
Starlighz chapter 28 . 2/17/2013
Great chapter! I suppose the next one is gonna be the zoroak guy right
Dustchu chapter 25 . 2/17/2013
ALIENS! DESTROY THEM! They will fall to the awesomeness of Arceus and his army of pure untainted awesomeness! :D:D:D:D:D:D Great chapter, I had no clue Raine was a part of team rocket. Cool Cool Cool! :D Awesome writing as always :) and awesome storyline! :D:D:D:D:D:D I've almost caught up :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Till next time, I'm #Offline
Dustchu chapter 24 . 2/17/2013
*Puts cigar in mouth* I love it when a plan comes together. Really awesome chapter, also that poem That was funny and awesome! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D next up number twenty five! :D:D:D THERMAL BOOT SOCKS!:D:D:D:D:D ONWARD!
Dustchu chapter 23 . 2/17/2013
Whooooo! Awesome chapter! I suck at giving reviews. No clue what to write. Well awesome writing, great story, um. Keep up the awesomeness! :D:D:D:D:D:D pffffttttt I'm hungry. ONWARD MY STEED! (Rapidash)
Lightningblade49 chapter 28 . 2/17/2013
Pidgeot to the rescue.
Dustchu chapter 22 . 2/17/2013
AWESOME! chapter guy! :D:D:D I need to write like this, maybe I'd get more done. AWESOME! CHAPTER! They got caught by the pewter city 90210. Latios ain't to happy about that. *Glares at Leon Ash and Latias* ONWARD! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »