Reviews for Control
BetterinTexas chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
Yu are f'n awesome. Love your writing. You channel River so perfectly. I enjoyed it. Thanks!

Jason
animegus farmus chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
In the words of Jayne himself: Saw that coming.

'Course, we all probably did. And like the man himself when he said those words, we enjoyed every minute of it. So fun.
BigT1587 chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
You have a very unique style. Most of your stories literally scream to be "Favorited". One or two actually were. I have immensely enjoyed reading all of them. I do wonder what would come out if one day you just said "Screw it",and went for broke. To just write something . just go someplace unexpected and take your readers along for the trip. But then again,maybe that's not your wish. I personally think that you have the talent for may mean crossing into the "M"s though. But I would love to read what may come of ,barring that,keep up the good work.
jenefaner chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
Very Good :D!
ashie-loves-hiei-and-kags chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
This is so like River! i loved reading this! i was hopin all along that Jayne would finally do something lol... thanks for the great read!
Wilsett chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
Loved it. Supercute ;)
jewelshinely chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
Very sweet. Loved this one. Thank you!
whisperkey chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
neat little story! i like it.
DixonVixen93 chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
Loved this:)

This was very enjoyable!

*TCandBTVSluver*
kmurphy3 chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
Love this, great job! The interaction between Zoe and River was fantastic - I always wish they had more scenes together.
jane0904 chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
I like, very much. River might well think of finding love as being a scientific experiment (although Zoe has to remember that she is very literal) ... and yet it's the aberrant element that wins out. A bit like the boffins who pace their experiments with a specific outcome in mind, and ignore all other possibilities. Go girl!
The Frisky Firelily chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
Love it! So very well written, that perfect mix of poetic science that just screams 'River-speak', really nicely done. Great ending too, aggressive Jayne always a winner. Awesome fic, cheers :)
basaltone chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
Sweet little story, I liked following River's thought process. I loved how the women of the ship took her under their wing and helped her finally. Liked the ending, but wanted to see even more, like what experiment she would do to prepare to break the news to Simon. Thanks and happy writing.
goddessofbirth chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
Oh, I loved this! I loved her very scientific way of going about things, of thinking that her experiment would only work if Jayne didn't react. And of course I loved that he was furious when he found out she was going out to try to lure a man, and then hurt when he thought she didn't think he was worth looking out. All in all, very satisfying.