Reviews for Frozen as Snow
I loved it. Kind of wish there was a sequel for this. But also like the entire thing stopping there. Thanks for this story!
CarolineSC chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
So sad, but well written. Nice job.
TitaniumLove chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Jeez my feels ;-; Ouch. it's soooo good but so sad! I love it, who ever said you couldn't angst was wrong.
tohs chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
I spoke too soon on my other review. Fuck whoever told you you couldn't write angsty shit because he/she got you to do it and it's fucking painful and I wish this fic would disappear forever!

I love Faberry but NO. I don't want them together after Quinn cheated (why is it always Quinn?). I hate when people say they were drunkā€¦ unless Santana raped her, that's not an excuse to me. She wanted it at the time and it happened, now suffer the consequences. Nobody deserve that kinda shit. I hope Santana was also in a relationship that got fucked up, too.

I hate this so much so you did what you set out to do and did a damn well job on it.
Anon chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I'm shaking, holy fuck.
LilithL2 chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
i would love to see an epilogue where you show how Rachel evolved ... how she became better or different because of this... it doesn't have to be happy... I would even prefer it isn't because it would change so much from the first chapter, but as a reader I'm always hoping for a longer story! :)
congratulations! :)
you are a real and good writer :)
Mrs Lexie Callios chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Usually Im too lazy to sign in; But im not gonna do this anonymous :P

The angst is great, its what you were aiming for and you hit it on the head. Your writings getting better and this may be my first review for all I know but I have read multiple stories from you. I love reading how much better your writing is getting.

Back to the story; The angst and the way this ones set up makes me want to read more and know what happens AFTER the break up. Like do they become friends or do they both just slip into life without each other as a shell? Great I liked it..nah I loved it.

sincerely,

Probably one of your previous Anonymous reviewers.
Rumsteck chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Aw man, I think my body isn't design to take angst. S'terrible, because I properly adore you, like worship your every word, and and you completely ... gah. My God,the worst is that you write so heavenly, and I couldn't stop, and I had that twisted feeling throbbing into my chest. AND CHBAM. Naaaaaw.

You made my heart hurt. (Isn't that an alliteration or someshit ? Pscht, I'm good, man)

Anyway, you even manage to master angst, even if angst make me physically sick. (Yup, I'm a freaking bisounours), but for the love of everything sacred in that world, don't that again. Because I'll have to read it, because well duh your story are mindblowing-oh-my-fucking-god-she-updated kind of thing, and I'll be all bulldog.

Go on, do your thing, you'll forever have my admiration.

Ruff.
denali85 chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
come on more
garnmcgaughn chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Wow that hurts. Well written
LuvReg chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
;-}
Turkey in a suit chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
I've always loved cheesburgers. Eating them I mean. The chapter is kinda... depressing. I'll remember to never read an angst fic during classes again. Even random students I don't know had to ask me if I'm fine. Can't help it though, Faberry breakups are always so sad. I'll always follow you. Faberry forever!
Heartichoke chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Oh sweet Cheesus. I feel like crying bitch baby tears. Well done!
FreeingAlys chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I actually really liked this. You got their emotions just right. Great job on this.
Hello chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
You know what Passerby? You are not even being helpful anymore! I read through your past comments and I thought what you said had some small insignificant point to it, and it was slightly constructive...However, then you came back and called these excellent writers, Cheeseburger and FerryBerry, bitches and...Idk what you were blabbering about...but obviously you have lost your point and now you are just looking for attention.

Whatever, I could rant on and on about how you should get off the computer and make some friends but I think we both have wasted everybody's time with comments like these

FerryBerry!

I love this story, I love your writing and how you still kept Rachel's meaning with metaphors. How she feels cold and detatched. Very angsty and although, I kind of hated Rachel because I just wanted her to scream and get all the anger out.