Reviews for I My Loved Ones' Watch Am Keeping
Jo chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I read this Story at least 3 times... and I really, really love it... it's cute and cute... and... cute.

Love it... even after the 3rd time.

Louey06 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Awwww! The cuteness overwhelms me! I love it so very very much. Virginia was such a super cutie pie! Great story.
Tzapporah chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Ok...I'm really hoping you write a sequel to this one. I like the idea of de-aged-but-with-memories Dean. I'm an avid follower of the fic "If I Knew Then What I Know Now," but this has the aspect of an older Sam in it, too. I'm already following you for other *fingers crossed*.
lillelouis chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Omigod so CUTE! Are you flipping serious :D
Eliza Ghost chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Oh geez, that's adorable. I loved it :D
7kstar chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
ah, cute little dean, loved him wanting the tiger but afraid he shouldn't want it. enjoyed it
marieincolour chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Oh my god, how cute!

"Shotgun also sometimes gets to pick the music, even."

That line seriously had me grinning in a way I'm sure will give me a tooth ache. Thanks for writing and sharing this! :D
TheYmp chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I looked for this wanting to read your beginning to the Garden verse and wasn't disappointed nice sweet well written!

I couldn't quite work out if Dean had his full adult memories or not - I liked that - being convinced that Dean's a big softie at heart I did wonder if he might use being a child again as an excuse to behave in a way that he wouldn't as an adult.

Thought it was funny how Sam kept feeling the need to explain the real nature of his relationship - I guess it is quite a large age gap!

Greeniron chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
It may induce diabetic comas but they're very nice, enjoyable comas. Thanks for posting this!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Strange, but interesting.
Eris1031 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Aw...I just want to reach inside my computer and hug them both.
Bartlebead chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
it makes sense that even dean's confused about how old he is and whether (sniff) he's too old for toys!
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Loved it. I really like little Dean. It's great when he gets a chance to get a little babying instead of being the constant protector and caregiver.

Maybe you should start a new verse with this fic. If the Fusion verse is anything to go by it will be thrilling. :)
Samantha V chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Really sweet story! Any chance for more chapters?
brunn.hilde chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Mmm, I do love me some wee!Dean and that was luvverly.