Reviews for TDWP: On an Altar
rabastan04 chapter 7 . 5/2
years and years later this story is still so so so good. my heart is very full right now.

thank you for this lovely story.
Raich2272 chapter 7 . 1/11
Hadn't seen any updates for a while. No pressure. Sometimes life just gets away from us. Anyway, I'm rereading your library to keep away the blues. ;)
You are missed muchly.
kidmarathon chapter 7 . 8/3/2016
At the risk of repeating myself, this story and your writing are remarkable. You treat the characters with so much grace and value. Human and thoughtful and sexy and hot. Thank you for sharing. I hope you write more DWP again and soon.
GothicPheonix chapter 6 . 5/10/2016
Question: Nan. Who is she? An OC or do you mean Nan of True Blood but not a vampire?
cstotts1 chapter 7 . 4/27/2016
Having just re-read for the 4 time I must admit this is one of my favorite comfort reads. have you ever thought of doing a Nan and one of Andy's relatives story ? Thank you again.
inkheart9459 chapter 7 . 4/25/2016
So since I was going back and rereading everything of yours that I'd already read, because boy do you know how to fantasy/sci fi au, I came back to this series which I hadn't read yet for whatever reason, mostly that I am a super au hoe, I decided why not and boy, am I glad I did. I love your writing. I love the premise of this story. I love Andy becoming a designer and her whole design process. I felt like she really was picking stars out of the sky for Miranda to wear. I love how Miranda came to back to Andy and yet never really left in the first place. Just a plus man. Such a good story.
Tamera Rae chapter 7 . 4/19/2016
loved it...GIMME MORE
ChloeDoodle7 chapter 7 . 1/13/2016
What a gorgeously-written story! You are so talented. Glad I stumbled upon it.
Noddybobble chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
Excellent story and I love the poem too. Thanks
AnonBliss chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
Lovely like fairytale :)
stacks.of.books chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
"On a/an"... are the most amazing stories. I have thought of them often and reread them so many times. Thank you for these wonderful stories. I love all your work. If the mood ever strikes you again, I look forward to more "On a...".

Maybe On an Island or On a boat? ;)
Matkurja chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
I just discovered you and you are GREAT!
4285314 chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
awesome, amazing, really f*ucking good, epic ... mone of these seem good enough or big enough; so i'll just say, "thank you so very much for writing and sharing this."
AJ chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
I wish you would go just one chapter more! To see them living in the public eye...
oximoxy chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
So beautiful, reads like smooth poetry in perfect motion with dashes of fine humour. Adored it, thank-you!