Reviews for Just Jade
skittyscatter chapter 15 . 6/26/2012
It's nice to see a story all about Jade - she's my favorite character. She and Cat are probably the most interesting characters in the whole show because of how extreme both of their personalities are and how it kind of makes you wonder how life shaped them to be this way.

So I love the way that this story fills in some of those gaps, and I think I especially love the Cade friendship in here for some reason, which is weird because I don't think I've ever really been particularly interested in it before. (I think you've changed that, though.)

I also love your description of Cat's family, because I think that she's secretly smarter than everyone gives her credit for and the theory that she doesn't have a great home life and that her bubbly happiness is, at times, somewhat of a mask, is really interesting to me.

Also. I'm a huge Bade fan and would love seeing some of their relationship, since they had been so close and Beck seemed to have been a huge influence in Jade's life. However, I think that sometimes I like to see Jade alone as her own person, too.
khay chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
i love the fact that your chapters are not long but they are jam-packed with emotions, ideas and plot. i love this. and i hope that you continue with this.

thanks for sharing.
Anie chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
One word AMAZING! I been waiting a long time for a fic like this! This is just great because shows a Jade who look a lot like the real Jade of the show no some chick super depressed almost emo ,who drink and do alot of bad stuff (that the Jade of the show never will do becouse she has a pretty high self steem) that others fics show! Good job i love it!
Lilduders chapter 14 . 2/29/2012
I really love this! please continue and update! Jade is my favorite.
dreamzspark chapter 14 . 1/14/2012
Hehe ] I like you're chapters cuz they are short but still detailed and they say something ] Luv it! ] Update soon!
Aislinn chapter 13 . 11/6/2011
Love it. You capture Jade so well. Glad to see an update. :)
Caralynne chapter 12 . 9/7/2011
I still love this. You have a real way with words. It's really impressive that you can usually convey so much meaning in so few words.
iamreallyreallybored chapter 12 . 9/7/2011
I looooove this! (:
beautyfire chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
This story doesn't have nearly enough reviews. When you pm'd me, I realized that I'd alerted this without telling you how much I truly did enjoy it. I like the style, the way it's not dominated by cliché's and that you're very true to the characters. It's wonderful (: so, I apologize for not reviewing sooner and I plead with you to keep up the good work.
Caralynne chapter 11 . 8/3/2011
Wow. I don't know how I've never seen this story before, but I absolutely love it. You captured Jade phenomenally (and Cat, which was well-done), and I liked the way you did it. I'm a fan of the "Jade's parents aren't abusive alcoholics/child molesters/etc. and she isn't an emo cutter," so I liked the way you worked more of her background into the story (haha). Nicely done.
ToReadandWrite chapter 10 . 8/3/2011
Great characterization, and I love the Cat/Jade friendship. :)
0000000000 chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
oh my god, you have no idea how perfect it is that you just updated! Seriously, I have spent HOURS on end searching for this story! One day I had this urge to find it and I re-looked through about 75% of all the other Jade-centric stories on this site. I was about to give up for the night once again when, TAADAA! There it is! Favorite chapter ever: "Age is but a number" gives me chills everytime. :D
NinjaDinosaurGirl chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
I love this. Everyone is very much in character and it makes sense. I can't help but roll my eyes at fanfics that portray Jade's parents as drunks who beat her, especially after meeting her father in "Wok Star". I have my own little world made up in my head concerning the cast of Victorious. The way I imagine it, Jade's parents are divorced, and she lives with her dad. Her father isn't a drunk, he doesn't abuse her, he's just indifferent to her, barely acknowledges her existence, and hates her decision to become a performer. I could go on, but you're probably extremely bored by my pointless rambling.
always.theheartbeat chapter 8 . 1/31/2011
Oh, this is really good! I love it. *nods* yeah. It's very in character and well written, so great job!
Siriusly Cute chapter 8 . 1/31/2011
Oh, it's so nice to read a fanfic where Jade doesn't have abusive parents!

I really like to read about Cat/Jade friendship and I love the way you wrote them.