Reviews for Psychedelic
sasunaruislove chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This is so Yanagi & Niou! Full of trick and smirk.
I like this fic as much as I like the pairing. They are so different, yet so similiar; like that mysterious and lonely aura around them..
I wish I can see the moments when they're fighting thou. Well.
Please write more of this pair, if you can! : D
Trees of leaves chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Well, this is an interesting pairing :3 You can make any characters you like fit together so well

I like Yanagi's response, how his opened eyes are enough. And how Niou hates his haircut xDD and h
Trees of leaves chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Well then... This is an interesting pairing :3 it seems that, whatever pairings you make, the characters fit together. I pike y
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I really love this pairing.

Please write more of it.
YukiKitsune103 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This was really well written! Even though I'm not into them that much. I like how you expressed about the both of them! Keep up with it! :D
Fadey chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
It's really sweet, you described their personality really well, even though Niou seems a bit more controlled than usual. :) I love it!

Fadey~
Cysil-Requiem chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
My favourite pair~! You can't imagine my joy when I saw this.

You've brought them out really nicely. Yanagi's dry humour and Niou's ... I can't describe him. Niou's a little tame, but I expect that is what he will be like if he falls in love.

Please write more of this pairing?
Faoiltierna chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I liked it. Those two work surprisingly well together! :-)
LupinIIIisTheRealBae chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Am I dreaming? Is this what I think it is? My OTP, Decieving Data?

I'm on Cloud 9 right now~!

Your girlfriend has great taste, I can assure you of that.

~Lissie
FlameAlchemist007 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
1) I love this.

2) See number 1 again.

Your style of writing is beautiful - a wonderful balance between touching, humorous, snarky, sensual, and a whole bunch of other things. You're one of those writers that can capture something deep in a few simple carefully selected words or a descriptive paragraph that speaks clearly to the imagination.

About the story...

01. Beginning - I'm so glad that I'm not the only one that repeatedly makes jabs at Yanagi's horrible haircut from his first year and before.

07. Guess who? - I love Yanagi's dry, logical personality.

11. I feel like dancing - Horizontal tango ftw! xD

31. Sleeping beauty - This was such a sweet moment - Awww... :)

34. Mistake - That one was inspirational to me 3

Sorry for the kind of long review, but I've been dabbling with prompts lately and so I got excited when I read one that was well-written. Plus I'm a Rikkai fan :D Keep up the good work!