Reviews for The Father, Son, and Boyfriend
Guest chapter 40 . 12/18/2016
OMG I LOVED THIS! D
DnMikado chapter 40 . 8/29/2016
I really do like your stories haha Minato is so funny, being overprotective and all xD i have to say thought, i think Sakura needed to get smacked in the face! How can Naruto admire her when she was being such a bitch! It's her own damn fault if she still pins after someone that doesn't love her back! If she really didn't want to get hurt then she would have accepted reality and looked for someone who would love and care for her! Even if she did tell Sai not to get ahead of himself, she was still such a bitch! And the whole cheering on Naruto thing... Just no... If sasuke had kissed someone then I think Narutos reaction would have been okay but he had sex with some random girl! Since I never been in such situations I can't say for sure what I would do, but I probably would have punched him in the face, old him to fuck off and break up with him. -.-'

I like your stories because Naruto have a family and people doesn't heat him (unless they are being jealous bitches because Sasuke loves him) and it's just really great to read! hate it when Naruto is being all forgiving to people who have treated him terrible -.-'
yuri plisetsky chapter 14 . 7/10/2016
ITACHI YOU SON OF A BITCH XD (sorry Mikoto i love you)
Guest chapter 40 . 6/20/2016
Ubefluff.. .. Darlin.. Uberfluff.
Brings the fluff right outta my arse..
Good job matey
CelestialLord chapter 39 . 4/8/2016
how can you even write such thing in the midst of school and whatever? kudos!
Love4Words chapter 40 . 2/25/2016
I am so happy for Gaara and Neji, even though Naruto and Sasuke will encounter problems along the way I know they'll never stop loving each other!
Morreth.is.cool chapter 37 . 11/26/2015
I am not usually a fan of Sasuke, but you write him very well. I also enjoy Minato's overprotective freakouts, but my favorite character in this fanfic has to be Itachi. God i laugh so hard whenever there's a chapter with him in it. I tip my hat to you, for writing an awesome fanfic :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/21/2015
"Sweets are fine but only in moderation." NEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
BlazingSun01 chapter 39 . 7/14/2015
Probably just a nitpick, but I think rhey would be wearing condems.

You know, safe sex
ShipLikeFangir chapter 23 . 6/30/2015
I don't see people's issue with BDSM like seriously why do they even care. It your fanfic you can mention it if you want to.

P.S love the story
Simone6678 chapter 27 . 6/12/2015
I love that movie Amilie, i instantly knew what naruto was talking about when he talked about the orgasms.
Vykki Q chapter 40 . 5/13/2015
And I seriously love your stories so I am so sorry if that offended you in anyway ywrote some of my favorite stories. But this one hit a little to close for home for me guess thats why I went off lol
Vykki Q chapter 40 . 5/13/2015
Okay first I want to apologize in advance for this rant and if it comes of rude and mean I apologize but what the actual fuck? So after Sasuke sleeps with some random slut that's it he apologizes says I love you and that's it? That's bullshit Naruto what withholds kissing and hugs for a week and that's all the punishment he gets he fucked another women! I do really like this story and before the cheating it was great a amazing story! it'd still be A great story but the cheating it feels like it got swept under the rug and that it was so big deal which it is cause I don't know about anyone else man or woman but even if I love you, if you cheat on me were fighting it out I'm going to scream and cry and yell and through shit cause that weak "Oh I love but can't forgive you but give time I will" doesn't fly and it makes me mad that Naruto would be that weak. Anyway again I apologize but that just irked the shit out of me even more then that Sakura bullshit. If that's all it took for Sasuke to cheat then if I were Naruto I'd have trust issues for life
Vykki Q chapter 35 . 5/13/2015
... Is that it seriously what the fuck lol this end has to be good then
Vykki Q chapter 34 . 5/13/2015
I started crying threw this chapter Naruto doesn't deserve this I hope Naruto slaps the dog Piss out of Sasuke