Reviews for This Kiss
katiekarnstein96 chapter 34 . 11/20
Just read this fic again and it's so amazing. The build up, the characterisation and the plot just wow! I love rereading this because your work is incredible! Extra favourites!
wolfysmaozy chapter 34 . 11/19
that was amazing totally fricking awesome bloody brilliant thank you
omy663 chapter 1 . 11/7
I've just read this story. It's beautiful, I have no words, I just loved it. loved the way you recreated every and each character, the way they grow up with the story... just too many feels. You are really talented and I'm so happy that you still writing now that I found your art. Thank you.
What an amazing story.
VoluntarilyHere chapter 34 . 8/10
Aw, I thought that the conversation between Quinn and Judy at the Berrys' house was very well done. It's obvious that despite her missteps and misunderstandings, she's trying. Quinn's anger toward her was so realistic; I could feel her frustration. That scene was a total tearjerker. As a whole, I really enjoyed the pacing of this fanfic. The plot moved quickly while keeping the angst that comes with repression and denial. I'm so happy that you made Quinn's realization of her sexuality relatively short. Some fanfics become frustrating to read by dragging out Quinn's back and forth with Rachel, so I'm glad that this fanfic didn't make that mistake. Overall, I found this story exceedingly cute and hilarious. Thank you.
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 6 . 4/7
I am really enjoying this so far. I don't like that Quinn is trying to deny her feelings for Rachel, but I understand it's probably mostly because of her religion. I hope Mercedes, Kurt, and Britt are able to help them. Nice job so far. :)
B.01 chapter 34 . 1/10
f*ck this was good
patrickgrieves3 chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
love this story some of it could be better but besides that it was a great story keep up the good work
diamond1trrizz chapter 34 . 8/19/2016
please let there be a sequel...
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 34 . 8/17/2016
FANTASTIC :)
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 5 . 8/16/2016
If Quinn keeps being really horrible to Rachel how on Earth is she going to be forgiven? Wish l wasn't at work right now so l could keep reading :)
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 4 . 8/16/2016
I'm liking the Kurt Rachel friendship :)
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
Holy Moly if this is a first attempt at a glee fic l can easily imagine being blown away when you've had some practice!
Loving it. Thanks :)
HighImmaWeeder chapter 34 . 8/11/2016
Love it man. Really really did
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 34 . 6/27/2016
I was a bit sceptical at the first chapter but I'm very happy I continued. Loved it! :)
1,296 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »