Reviews for This Kiss
LesbianLena chapter 34 . 9/17
I know this fic was written many years ago now, but still I wanted to let you know just how wonderfully lovely of a work I think it to be. I was missing these characters so much and this work of true art made my heart absolutely joyous! Thank you so much for having shares this with the world, I truly appreciated it.
MazokuRanma chapter 34 . 9/1
This is an excellent story. I've been going backwards and reading each of your stories after first reading the DB series, and I have yet to be disappointed in a single one I've had the privilege of experiencing. The only downside is I can't talk about how much you've improved as an author because even back on this first story you had already set the bar so insanely high. I mean, I can definitely tell that you've improved to an extent, but even on this first attempt at Faberry I had zero complaints. You are truly talented well beyond the average writer, and I only hope that we Faberry fans will be lucky enough to have your muse inspire further tales within the fandom.
Omg great story. One of the best , you should write a sequel to this
KalenCaelli chapter 34 . 5/8
This was an amazing story, one of the best on this site. And an amazing journey. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. I hope you write a sequel to this.
KalenCaelli chapter 33 . 5/8
This was such a bittersweet chapter. I loved all the feelings it invokes.
KalenCaelli chapter 32 . 5/8
This chapter was frickin’ hilarious. With a capital HIL. I am giggling like a teenager.
KalenCaelli chapter 31 . 5/8
Okay, that sex scene made every single word we encountered along the way absolutely worth it. It was absolutely perfect. I loved every bit of it. And it was everything we oils have hoped for.
KalenCaelli chapter 30 . 5/8
Okay, that was incredibly hot, incredibly well-written. I was damn near going to lock those girls in a room until they were laid.
KalenCaelli chapter 29 . 5/8
I loved the playful banter between the ladies and between Leroy and the girls, but is it wrong to want Quinn to pop that cherry already?
KalenCaelli chapter 28 . 5/8
I sincerely hope one of her ways of making it up to Rachel involves sex.
KalenCaelli chapter 27 . 5/8
Great chapter.
KalenCaelli chapter 26 . 5/8
This was totally NOT a subpar chapter. I was absolutely loving how Leroy teased Rachel. Little details like that allow you to feel the love between characters instead of just reading about it.
KalenCaelli chapter 25 . 5/8
The talk with Fin went better than expected. I’m a little shocked by that.
KalenCaelli chapter 24 . 5/8
I am absolutely giddy over the idea of Quinn meeting Rach’s dads. This is going to be good.
KalenCaelli chapter 23 . 5/8
God loving this. I absolutely fell over with a serious case of the giggles when Santana mentioned the catwalks.
1,333 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »