Reviews for Home
An End Has A Start chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Haha okay, loved the very first paragragh! Can totally imagine that happening.

UDub...Yeah...I have no clue what UDub is. All that springs to mind is University of Dublin but I'm pretty certain that is not what you're talking about here.

"...she could talk to him about some vampire book his teenage daughters and wife were obsessing over" Haha we are all so obsessed even our characters become obsessed.

Bloody love them saying clusterfuck.

Haha found Emmett's description of the parade bloody hilarious.

Funnel cakes...what exactly is that?

I feel a bit like an idiot asking so many questions here.

Emmett is awesome, just saying.

Major craving for Chinese food.

Boo on Edward for attempting to ditch their night in.

And wow.

You had no reason to be nervous about writing that cause it was bloody brilliant. Loved it!
sunystone chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I enjoyed this story! Great job!
bellasunderstudy1 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Holy...Well hon I have to tell you that you just popped my slash cherry. You know I don't usually read slash, like I've never read a slash but because it was yours I read it...That was...just no words. WOW. I'm breathless, speechless and just blown away. Great job hon and good luck in the contest!

xoxoxoxoxo

BUS
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I really enjoyed your story. The Wolfram and Hart made me laugh!

Good luck in the contest!
sessahhh chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Great job with this collaboration. I think there were some really sweet parts of their relationship we got to see like gardening and taking care of the animals. I think if there was going to be a misunderstanding, it should have been a little more dramatic. But then again, in RL it doesn't happen like that. It is just in the passing of words that things seem to get heater for no reason.

I'd love to see more from these two since you seem to have spent quite a bit of time describing their lives. Not sure who wrote which part since it all felt like one, cohesive piece. Good luck in the contest.
JennC32 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Wow! My first slash, and I liked it! Glad you were my first bb...hehehe. And Edward and Emmett, so hot!
mskathy chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
This story was so sweet! I really loved the connection between Edward and Emmett, and I can totally see Edward getting all pissy about something like that. Loved the lemon, and basically everything about this! My fav line was "You are my home, Edward." *swoon*
mischief-maker1 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Naturally, I need to review.

I still don't feel like my name deserves to be on it, but damn, bb! You outdid yourself! For your first time out of the gate, you did a DAMN fine job writing that lemon! Loved it and you! XOXOXO
kitten007 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
*whistles*

hot damn baby.

you certainly jumped in head first.

that was awesome. love the emotion, love the memories, love all of it.

so great. i was laughing at points and think you captured everything.

OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I really enjoyed this. Best of luck in the contest!
IdreamofEC17 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Awesome job ladies! I really enjoyed the story, but I mostly enjoyed Emmett.. I LOVE his character and personality! He seems so charming and sweet :) And I kinda feel like Rose and I could be real friends.. Lol! Good work! I will definitely vote for y'all!