Reviews for Roads Not Taken
Cheshire chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Oh wow. I absolutely love the start of the story! Mocking Alfred to punish him.. Krolock's humor is already awesome. It's hard to find a good TdV fic, but I think I could fall in love with this one. More, please :0
F.E.Lin78 chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Each character is so distinctive, with their quirks & mannerisms & particular personalities which you manage to convey by showing, not just telling, which is the mark of a good writer. I like Alfred's thoughtfulness & hesitancy, Herbert's exuberance, vK's angst after the chapter showing his playful side, & how you conveyed Sarah's emotions by how she touched vK. So nicely done. I hope you continue to write more in this fandom, it's so much fun to read your work ;)
F.E.Lin78 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Your vK has such a wonderfully wicked sense of humor. I loved how he tried to calm Alfred down- priceless :)
spiel chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Yes, so many interesting things to do in that room.

I do hope this gets continued someday :D
Lunary chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Hi,

yes another Fanfiction with my favorite couple.

I hope you continue and update and that Sarah wouldn't get Alfred back, even if it means for Herbert to show his fangs.

;)

Regards

Lu
aislin94 chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
Please continue this story! Its really good, and there is to little of this pairing!
Amy chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
Please continue this story sounds good
Erik's little bird chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Ooh, I can't wait to see the next chapter! Please tell me Alfred is not going to regress into his Sarah-crazy mode now that Herbert pretty much has him.
SYCD chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Love it so far! Do we get to find out what the conversation between Sarah and Krolock was like before Alfred barged in? ;p

By the way I have read all your lates TDV fics you've written recently and enjoyed them all very much, sorry for not reviewing them.
Lady of Pride chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Have I ever told you I loved you?

You write the characters so flawlessly, it's simply enchanting. And I have to be honest, I'm desperately awaiting the next chapter-this is just too delicious!

;D

*kiss*
nightmare13 chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Hey cool a new chapter!

Alfred is better off without Sarah he belongs at Herberts side! And she'd do good keeping her hands off him:)

But it was nice to see that the count also seems to have a softer side.

I'm really looking forward to the new chapter!
Dreamsand chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Liked it a lot. I think your characterisation needs some work but that counts for more than half of the Tanz der Vampire fanfics. I love some Herbert/Alfred fluff so I'm not really complaining D A next chapter would be lovely
oja chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
"The only thing that had kept him going this cold lonely journey was the knowledge that there was somebody waiting for him, waiting to cuddle him and fuss over him and teach him all the naughty things that nice boys didn't know."

Love that line and would love to see this continued )
nightmare13 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
You just have to continue this story! I amit I felt sorry for Alfred in the beginning but then I had such a good laugh about the Count and his joke, just great!

Please continue!
Seven Per Cent Solution chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
ooohhh i love it,

can there be a major bitch fight between Herbert and Sarah?

:D pretty please