Reviews for Roads Not Taken
Maddie chapter 2 . 4/29/2016
THIS IS AMAZING please write more! I *love* the idea of Alfred coming back for Herbert... so cute :3 (but really though I will *so* read more of this!)

-Maddie :)
Silverwind Fara chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
Nice story. I love the way you write
shadowsteed chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
Oh I really hope you will update some day. :) And I hope that Sarah will return to the count, and not break his heart or something. :)
Cheshire chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Oh wow. I absolutely love the start of the story! Mocking Alfred to punish him.. Krolock's humor is already awesome. It's hard to find a good TdV fic, but I think I could fall in love with this one. More, please :0
F.E.Lin78 chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Each character is so distinctive, with their quirks & mannerisms & particular personalities which you manage to convey by showing, not just telling, which is the mark of a good writer. I like Alfred's thoughtfulness & hesitancy, Herbert's exuberance, vK's angst after the chapter showing his playful side, & how you conveyed Sarah's emotions by how she touched vK. So nicely done. I hope you continue to write more in this fandom, it's so much fun to read your work ;)
F.E.Lin78 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Your vK has such a wonderfully wicked sense of humor. I loved how he tried to calm Alfred down- priceless :)
spiel chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Yes, so many interesting things to do in that room.

I do hope this gets continued someday :D
Lunary chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Hi,

yes another Fanfiction with my favorite couple.

I hope you continue and update and that Sarah wouldn't get Alfred back, even if it means for Herbert to show his fangs.

;)

Regards

Lu
aislin94 chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
Please continue this story! Its really good, and there is to little of this pairing!
Amy chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
Please continue this story sounds good
Erik's little bird chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Ooh, I can't wait to see the next chapter! Please tell me Alfred is not going to regress into his Sarah-crazy mode now that Herbert pretty much has him.
SYCD chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Love it so far! Do we get to find out what the conversation between Sarah and Krolock was like before Alfred barged in? ;p

By the way I have read all your lates TDV fics you've written recently and enjoyed them all very much, sorry for not reviewing them.
Lady of Pride chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Have I ever told you I loved you?

You write the characters so flawlessly, it's simply enchanting. And I have to be honest, I'm desperately awaiting the next chapter-this is just too delicious!

;D

*kiss*
nightmare13 chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Hey cool a new chapter!

Alfred is better off without Sarah he belongs at Herberts side! And she'd do good keeping her hands off him:)

But it was nice to see that the count also seems to have a softer side.

I'm really looking forward to the new chapter!
Dreamsand chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Liked it a lot. I think your characterisation needs some work but that counts for more than half of the Tanz der Vampire fanfics. I love some Herbert/Alfred fluff so I'm not really complaining D A next chapter would be lovely