Reviews for Pilotwings: mini wings
Carnivalia's Ringmaster chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Cheesy title is cheesy.

Good Fanfic is good.
Carnivalia's Ringmaster chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This will seem like a good story to continue. No favorite QUITE yet, but we'll see as the story progresses.
Sanluris chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Oh, my...I remember playing PilotWings back when my family rented video games a lot instead of buying them. I liked this game a lot even though I was incredibly bad at it. It was hard for a little kid.

I loved doing the flying thing though. That was sweet. I rented the game primarily for that...I loved just flying to islands and buildings and stuff. I was good at landing for that. The gyrocopter and cannon were hard.

Sorry, this is about the story, not me... ;

I liked it. Pilotwings probably is a game that not a lot of people remember, let alone write about. You wrote the chapter well and I was left wanting to read more. It was really interesting and got me excited about the pilot events. I didn't like the gyrocopter in the game but reading about it here got me interested. I think I'd rather have been a spectator. I hope to read more chapters if you are still writing this!
Tense King chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
lrn 2 tense
stravvberry chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Nice story, brought back memories, I used to love this game so much. Thanks for putting it up.
IwriteThings chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I remember pilot wings 64 from when I was a kid. I think I was 16 or so at the time it came out. Thanks for the memories. lol
Robin Erithacus chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
THANK GOD!

I was starting to think I was the only person to write Pilotwings stories. I've not uploaded any of mine yet, but I will.

NICELY DONE!
Vile.EXE chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
About time I saw a Pilotwings story. :) Think you could do a romance story about this game (most likely Lark & Kiwi)?