Reviews for The Way Down
leopardblack chapter 4 . 10/27
I need more. How does it end D:
Missy Padfoot chapter 4 . 9/2/2016
I read this story earlier today at AO3. Please finish it here! And your other HP stories too! You make me squee! (feeling 16 again with that word haha)
Missy Padfoot chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
wonderful story!
amr56 chapter 4 . 6/10/2016
Oh my goodness, this story is amazing. The characters are all wonderful and the relationship between Draco and Harry was beautifully done. This was funny and sad and very touching. Thank you for sharing it.
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
please, please come back to this! so beautiful and lovely.
Beth
Guest chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
I really liked this. The mental health stuff is very realistic and the slow burn of their relationship very, very well done. Sad it's not finished but thank you for writing it!
zairre chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
oh, shit, its incomplete. is there any chance that you ll finish it? id love to read it, dont i.
zairre chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
you are such a great writer. i am always so sucked into your stories, like i am tranfered into space. my hubby hates it, lol. i love it! thanks for sharing!
zairre chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
i love your style :)
chys chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
amazing story please continue this
Mattysones chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This is a strange story. I'm a bit lost on what the field means, other than maybe a sense of peace? Draco appears in the field and that seems to be Harry's grasp of hope.

I think the cottage is whatever is driving him insane. He can't let go of it. He keeps returning. I suspect Draco is similar in that respect, despite their mutual attempts to become normal.

I thought maybe Harry had become a sociopath, but then he wouldn't have cared about the victims of his possessiveness.

Anyway, this is/was intriguing. I'd love to read an explanation.
Selfinflicted Poison chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I really like this story. It's wierd, and I dont always keep up, but it's nice. Will you keep updating it?
herRhi-chan chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
This is beautifully written. I love Draci's personality, and the way you write Harry, and how he's dealing. It's amazig, and awesome, and hilarious, and sad. 3
loves-unwanted-qeen chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
can't wait to read how things change.
harborseal54 chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
This is written so well. It flows nicely, but it has kind of a feel of choppiness and discomfort to go along with the characters and their problems. And I love how the writing jumps around randomly with their conversations. It's just written really beautifully. And delicately. like you're walking on eggshells. It goes perfectly with Harry's and Draco's characters. I can't wait for more!