Reviews for Unexpected
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
this is good
boredsenseless2 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Although I'm not a hardcore Bartie fan, this is the best Bartie fic I've read so far. Excellent portrayals of both characters. I like far greater depth you given to Brittany which is sadly lacking in the show.
chairobsesser chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
that was beyond adorable!

I'm totally in love with Bartie to be quite honest! sometimes more than Brittana, I mean, Santana can be a bit totally nasty to Britt quite a lot, and the only nasty thing Artie has done is had a slip of the tongue, which although it annoyed me at the time, at least he tried to make up for it!
bizarre-reason chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This is so cute. I love how you balance out their relationship, and created a back-story for Artie. And Brittany playing Black Ops is just the most precious I've ever read in my life. I wish things like this happened on the show...Anyway, awesome job! I hope you write more Bartie in the future; there's not enough fic for them.
Glee Lover chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
That was too CUTE!
Ms. A chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
If you don't mind, I'm posting this on the Glee Wiki just to prove why Bartie is awesome! I really liked how you balenced their relationship. 5 stars!
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
These two adorable in a most extreme sense. My face is probably going to be frozen in a smile for the next hour.
MusicNinja1010 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Haha perfect! Love it, it was so cute. Even though you dint really write this couple, you got the chemistry down pat :) Nice!
Gifted and Talented Blonde chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Love it! I love Brittany and Artie together, they're adorable! :) Thanks for making my day!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Love this couple! Love this story! Love love!
brainchild chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I love, love, love this. I think that this couple is the greatest thing about Glee these days, and I love that you just showed why, without making them perfect. He is a little condescending. He is worried about his parents approval. He does think that she's the one who settled for him. She who is grace in motion, and dance class, and the motorcycle (perfect). Who doesn't know geometry, but knows that he's hurting. Great, great job!
AmourXSexXetXYaoi chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I love this couple 3

I like Brittana too just because there needs to be more slash and femslash pairings that aren't fanon in Glee, so even though brittana is win I really hope Artie and Brit stay together for a very long time :D
Lou chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I am overwhelmed with how cute this is.
BCBGVBHI chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
What i didn't understand the ending but over all VERY FUNNYV :)

Brit. playing Black ops lol
Novelist N Training chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I LOVE THIS! IT IS TOTALLY CUTE! You would never expect Brittany to be so awesome based off the show! *Millions of fans in a giant crowd* SE-QUEL! SE-QUEL! SE-QUEL!