Reviews for blue eyed metaphor
Guest chapter 5 . 8/7/2021
this story had sooo much potential it's a shame you abandoned it
Mizz.Scarlett chapter 5 . 10/8/2015
This is amazing, why did you stop? I wanted to see Elena open up to Damon about why she came with him. Just imagine how this more primal vamp Damon would respond.
delenalu chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
Oh God, how can you write so beautifully? No, I rephrase: how can you write so beautifully and yet leave us? :-)
You have mixed sensations, thoughts, feelings and actions and you have created two so consistent characters!
Perhaps you think I am exaggerating, but I see Damon exactly as you see him. With a social mask (as the bad guy); in fact, a mixture of good and evil, beyond good and evil, who can't be blamed for the traits of the species to which he belongs (I don't blame the tiger because he eats deer, right?).
I don't know how (most important: I don't know IF) we could convince you to finish what you started and to save us, the few misguided souls who would like you to enlighten their way to the end of your story. :) I don't even know if you will read my review... But for me, I said what I had to say. The rest... is silence. Or it's not? :-D
nullfreeze chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
Your Elena is, like, a thousand billion times better than canon!Elena. Just saying.
moonstoneacajou chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I didn't read your fic yet because I'm waiting for you to finish I'm not good at waiting :p

so since you haven't updated the fic in so long, I would really appreciate if you sent me a PM to let me know if you are gonna finish the fic or not :)

Guest chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
this story had so much potential, please take some time to give your readers an ending.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
It's been forever but I do hope you finish this as it is one of the best written stories on here.
MrsSinger chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
I wish you'd continue your story! I like the dark Damon and your refusal to lapse into easy sentiment or sweet Damon, as well as your voice and style. I don't find it inconsistent from chapter to chapter.
Cass chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
i really hope you continue this soon!
T.J. Wise chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
This story is fantastic and delicious! Please, please, please write more! It is so good to see the original Damon back but also to have the other more complex layer or his emotions on top. Elena is also greatly write more soon, I'm spellbound!
Zapphe chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
wow this has been a great story. I love the Damon/Elena dynamic and the feeding was erotic and sensual. I would love to read about a whole house baby vampires as well. Please continue to update.
Rianeliza chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
i miss this story :(
Missy chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
I really hope inspiration strike you soon as this story is so well done. Update ASAP!
maybeimabitwierd chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
Love it - you're doing a great job with this - please keep going!
Weaving a Tangled Web chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
this is incredible! I honestly cannot wait for you to update again! :D