Reviews for Season 3 Episode 3 Part 1 Enemies Closer
Tyler chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
omgggggggg this is amazing you have to do more me and my friend are over reading and the juiciness of these episodes are out of this worlds so i thin you need to wrote more please and thank you !
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Come on now really,where is the rest.
lisadh chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
You have to continue writing. I found it to be a great read, and throwing in the transgender 't leave us hanging, like logo did when they didn't have a season three. As a fan of Noah Arc i found your vision refreshing.
almetta sabb chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Too much is going on with Wade and Dre. Season 3 should be more about Noah and Wade. Dre is the pass. The move next door is not good for Noah and Wade new life together.
marquis green chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
i thought the girl name was jessica now its tiffany
K-incontrol chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
i wish i could ping you to request that you resume writing new scenes. My interest is peeked and far from satisfaction. the drama, the dialect, the concept is generously on point but to leave us hanging is a cruel twist of fate. I really hope you continue because it is a refreshing read.
4CullensandaBlack chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
When are you going to continue these.
Chrissy Bea chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Oooooo dre wants him sum wade, but will he get it? U gonna tell me rite
Asia chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I think you are very creative . the drama is similar to that of the actual series . i'd love it if you would write more . it's an interesting read , to say the least . & i can imagine the characters doing & saying these things . keep up the good work .
past review chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Its good when the next one coming