Reviews for I am a what?
scythemiester102 chapter 7 . 4/17
I love this so much w its cute
kyuumihaira chapter 16 . 3/11
Yay it's being continued! Thank you!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Shut up and kiss me is a song I love that song !
Lady of the Shards chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
The battle with Aizen seemed a bit rushed but otherwise this was a great story. And thanks. I needed a good laugh. Badly.
BleachLuver0 chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
i like it! u should totally make more!
layer14 chapter 16 . 9/5/2012
i really like this fiction, you know? and because of that i hope that the new version is even better than this!
but no matter what, PLEASE CONTINUE!

layer14
dream.forever.yourself chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
wheres the rest me is confused? :) but love it
ichigo.t.cahn chapter 15 . 6/29/2012
amazing me love this story hope u keep going i want to read more is so intresting
Sammywolfstar chapter 16 . 6/6/2012
So, is this story complete or are you going to rewrite this story because I like it.
Samuel Wheeler chapter 16 . 6/4/2012
Please update more
Anelir-sensei chapter 16 . 5/29/2012
Oh! I can't wait to read the updated version
Alrye chapter 16 . 5/26/2012
I'm not a guinea pig... *sulks* I hate you facebook... *playing a game on said site like an idiot*
Yuki Daviji chapter 15 . 2/6/2012
I love this story! I can't wait to see if gin and the kids will be alright! Update soon please!
Yokiryuu chapter 15 . 10/30/2011
WOW - nice really interesting. xD Can't wait to read more.
rukia isaioi chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
ok i was enjoying myselfe, reading this story, but i found something so i just had to pause and ask: did you write loin instead of lion on purpose? because the moment i read that sentence i was mentally brought to an old yaoi manga i read a long time ago. the big brother of a young boy was spiritually knocked out of his body and into his brothers penis. yes, that is exactly what your misspelling made my dirty mind do. i dont usually point out individual mistakes but i thought you needed to know your making people think kon spends most of his as a private part...sorry if i traumatized anyone reading this, it just really bugged me:(