Reviews for I am a what?
Ino Death chapter 14 . 12/30/2015
I liked it, but this was very fast paced. it needs to be slowed down. In this chapter especially it was just one big cluster fuck. A good idea for this is to either just set the battle field up and do what the call off camera fights and just briefly touch on who fought who, or to actually write out the entire fight. If you look at my stories you might get a good picture.
Vanillamoo chapter 16 . 11/26/2015
Loved the fanfic!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/28/2015
Make ichigo a girl in the next one

and make 1 naruto fanfiction

Trust me
Sepulvedlore chapter 16 . 5/9/2015
Will ya continue this or nor then? Here or in other? If so give me the name? I just loved this fic so so soooo much
melissa chapter 3 . 3/6/2015
Hey I really liked it even though that ichigo's dad was there spyingon them having sex even though ichigo's dad is like that so I'll give you a9 out of 10 it was that awesome ok I hope you write some more please
R.S.L chapter 16 . 7/14/2014
soo COOL! i loved it is there more? also ichigo gin an tesla should be girls im just sayin thay would be so CUTE as girls!
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I would love to know what happened to gin. if you ever get your muse back, please give backstory on the situation. you had a good storyline going for gin to be tortured mentally and physically but didn't go anywhere with it beyond hints. perhaps if you write down notes for the ideas you had so you don't forget them your muse will return more quickly. thank you for reading this blather.
scythemiester102 chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
I love this so much w its cute
kyuumihaira chapter 16 . 3/11/2014
Yay it's being continued! Thank you!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Shut up and kiss me is a song I love that song !
Lady of the Shards chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
The battle with Aizen seemed a bit rushed but otherwise this was a great story. And thanks. I needed a good laugh. Badly.
BleachLuver0 chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
i like it! u should totally make more!
layer14 chapter 16 . 9/5/2012
i really like this fiction, you know? and because of that i hope that the new version is even better than this!
but no matter what, PLEASE CONTINUE!

valgal121 chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
wheres the rest me is confused? :) but love it
ichigo.t.cahn chapter 15 . 6/29/2012
amazing me love this story hope u keep going i want to read more is so intresting