Reviews for Lucy & Edmund:Killing me softly
Guest chapter 18 . 12/18/2017
I've got to admit, it's a shame you didn't bother finishing this. Even two chapters of rounding it up would do. It isn't tasteful to leave your readers hanging. But, good story. Really damn good story.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/1/2017
Oh my gosh, this book is amazing! Though I unintentionally fell asleep on this at midnight last night I got up this morning and did not stop reading until I reached your last update because it is THAT GOOD. You should really consider putting this story on WATTPAD because I need it so badly and I'm sure that other LUCYEDMUND shippers will love this 100%
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
I love this story..been checking for updates every continue this story. It's my absolute favourite.
roeofbether chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
Hi! I've been following your fic(and checking for update relentlessly) for a while, I really really love it. And I can't help asking you this: are you okay with me translating this fic and post it on a Chinese Narnian fan site? I know this isn't finished, but I just want more people to see this beautiful writing, especially when most of the Edlucy shippers in my country are in hiding because of the inc*st thing...well, may I have your permission please?
Guest chapter 15 . 7/19/2017
I looooovvvveee this story! Please finish it
Wolfblood chapter 17 . 7/17/2017
Love your story please update
sab 3 chapter 19 . 7/14/2017
i don't even know if you still use this account, but please if you EVER re-open it, please finish this fic, it is soooo god, i started reading it last year, i re-read it all over again this week and i still love it, when i found it i didnt really tought it would go the way it went, and i loved it so much cuz it surprised me, i couldn't have tought the caracters would have done what they did, and that i would still love them when i hated them.
so all i'm trying to say is: please finish this if you ever rememmber it
ps: sorry for my bad english :s
MomoPeachFlower chapter 19 . 12/9/2016
I have to say, I'm incredibly disappointed that this wasn't finished. I feel like that right there lost any love for Caspian that she may have had, but she's losing Edmund too... Aslan, that's not fair. She's supposed to be with Ed
MomoPeachFlower chapter 15 . 12/9/2016
I can't see it though, I mean Caspian ooc was ok because he wasn't a main point, and Lucy getting older so slight ooc Ness is ok. But Edmund, I just can not picture him the way you made him out to be in this chapter
MomoPeachFlower chapter 14 . 12/9/2016
Ok, so I've always been an avid Lucy x Caspian shipper, then I found Ed x Lucy and I'm hooked. I still like Caspian with Lucy though. So for me to be reading this and want nothing more but for Caspian to disappear or die, that's quite a feat on your part as the author. Though I guess you did make him into a right pric. "I know that your sister is in love with me but I don't feel the same, so instead of telling her that, I'm just gonna ditch her for you randomly because your much more interesting." Okay Asshat, don't need to be like that.
I also think Lucy and Edmund are being unreasonable right now, but that's different.
Silvervista888 chapter 19 . 11/28/2016
Hey. Update. Please. Don't keep us hanging here. We're your fans it is imperative that you update. Please. Please
Kris510 chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
You know what would be good is if Caspian was gonna tough Lucy and Lucy tells Edmund and he defends her and they end up together and married and Caspian ends up with with the other sister.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/25/2016
I know is been a long tims that you don't update but please don't stop fic, it's really good, and i look foward to whats coming next.
blackhellbutterfly chapter 19 . 7/1/2016
Gosh! This fic is so awesome. Edmund is so dark and creepy but dayum I love him. And Lucy? I also love her. Edmund's love to Lucy is lovable even though it's dark. Fudge! Lucy turning into a vixen. Hahahaha! I love this foc so much so if you're still alive please update. It would be such a waste to not continue. I'll wait for it to be updated and hopefully, you'll be back soon. Please let it be EdLu in the end.
mickylove chapter 19 . 6/12/2016
i really like this story,please finish it...its honestly u can add to the story...;)