Reviews for Calculated Risks
Ved17 chapter 1 . 2/25
Terrifically Written!
robgray1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Intersting but overdooing it on tim and the algule child kep in mmid that D Grayson was chosen to be Batyman for his leadership skills as well as his analitical talents that he has been doing for years as a professional it is dispointing to see tht not noted . I find the alguel child closer to his mother side of the family crimaly insane as well as bloodthirsty
BaKuRa Kurama Theif queen chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
It would have been funnier if Dick had been the one dominating everyone because he was trained by both Batman and Slade/Deathstroke and he can think outside the box.
Ect0Gh0st chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Hehe, Grayson may be intellegent, but he's most definetely NOT one for taking over the world. I love this story! It's really good and totally fits all my canons! 'u' really cute!
cluelessninja65 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
mwahahaha damian would love that game... great little fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Awwwwww! Good stoy. Made me chucke
skatingandcruzing chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
haha, Tim and Damian would tie
June chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I absolutely loved this story! :D
Luis chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Now this is how the bat boys should spend an afternoon! Damian was as sharp tongued as ever, but I really enjoyed how he warmed up to Tim towards the end, even if it was only be a degree. Great read!
OwlheadAthena chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This was absolutely BRILLIANT, I must say :D

... I want to play risk now. ;_; *Sneaks towards game cabinet*
MyLittleBird chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Poor Dick *snicker*
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
AW! *U* *U* This is SO STINKING CUTE! *U* Rock on! WOW! This is GORGEOUS! *U* Absolutely wonderful! *U* Can't wait for more! *U* This is so hilarious and funny and AWESOME! *U* Rock on! Gosh, everyone was so in character, so funny, and so, SO amazing! *U* LOVED IT! *U* Rock on!
swirlhearty23 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Loved it so
Me chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
That was highly amusing. Kudos at keeping my attention for a prolonged period of time. :)
kari chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I love this story and the dynamics between the characters. You write them so well and I can't tell you how many times I burst out laughing. Great story )