Reviews for 29: Chaos and Tracy
bubzchoc chapter 18 . 4/30/2011
excellent
Tikatu chapter 18 . 4/29/2011
Wow! Love the wrap up! Let's see: no Lucy (sniffle), but the Hood survives (boo! hiss!). I take it Myrna and Brains managed to hook up (as Fermat's existence tells us). Louise and Alec on the straight and narrow. The Mysterons thwarted in Endurance's case, though still hanging around and causing trouble. Same with Red Path. I take it Grandma is around, and perhaps Penny's role is back to what it was (first John's, and later, Jeff's lover)?

And Gawain? Back at the beginning again. Here I was hoping for the adventures of Britte and company! (Can't complain much, though; I do like the big, mustachioed galoot.)

I hope this doesn't mean the end of your Thunderbirds stories. You reached your goal of over 1 million words some time ago, and you could easily stop here, leaving the rest to our imaginations. But I do hope you continue to share yours with us!
Silver Bee chapter 18 . 4/29/2011
So it did work. I’m glad. Sorry to see Lucy didn’t make it though. But the Hood did and there’s lots of scope for more stories – which I really hope you’re going to write. This was a wonderful ending to another beautifully written story. Thank you! Bee
Sam1 chapter 17 . 4/28/2011
Is it too much to hope that everything is going to be okay now? That all the Tracys are in one piece and still together?

I loved Gordon's teasing and how he told Scott that he'd get to watch it over and over again. hee hee Gordon's such a ornery character.

You're spoiling us with the frequent updates, MG...don't stop. lol
Tikatu chapter 17 . 4/28/2011
Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man! Only Gordon!

Nice to see Scott back in action instead of grumping around in Jeff's spot. Also good to know that everyone (even Lucy?) is healthy and happy. Best of all, you haven't put "Complete" after this chapter, so maybe we'll get a hint of what was done to make things right, and if Five is still around. (Wouldn't be bad to see if Scott and Cindy got together, either.)
Silver Bee chapter 17 . 4/28/2011
So everything worked out fine! What’s the catch? (Or have I just spent so long reading and writing TB stories that I’ve grown twisted and cynical?) Loved this scene – it would be nice to think that Tracy world in the aftermath of Five’s intervention is this lovely, idyllic place (disasters aside) where Alec’s part of the team, Scott’s happy and Jeff’s on the mend... Did Five really get it right this time – and if so, how?

So many questions... (I don’t want this to be the end!) Bee
bubzchoc chapter 17 . 4/28/2011
excellent
SusanMartha chapter 16 . 4/27/2011
"And do the right thing." What a dangerous wish! But Claire is giving 5 and everyone else a second chance.

I always figured 5 would return. It sounds like she's grown up ma bit. I hope.
bubzchoc chapter 16 . 4/27/2011
great chapter
Tikatu chapter 16 . 4/27/2011
What can I say about this chapter? The return of Thorpe and Cho, of Gawain, of Matthew Tracy, and even of Louise... so satifying! You're pulling all the strings together. Now, with the last wish given as instruction to Five, what will happen? Where will the Tracys be?

Looking forward to the dénoument here.
Silver Bee chapter 16 . 4/27/2011
I’m so glad you’re on holiday! I love these quick updates.

Another fantastic chapter. It was lovely to see Gawain again. Made me feel quite sad though to think that he’d been lost all that time. Good to see Five back too. Can’t wait to see what she’s going to do. If she goes back to the ‘very first change’ then a lot of things might turn out differently...

This is so different to any of the other stories on here – I love it! Bee
Silver Bee chapter 15 . 4/26/2011
You know what my favourite part of this chapter is, don’t you? Mr Bear, Cosmic Explorer... love it!

As for the rest, it was wonderful, if terribly sad. Poor Linda. I’m starting to worry that the wishes are running out and things can’t be changed easily it seems. Can’t wait for the return of Five.

Brilliant as always! Bee
Tikatu chapter 15 . 4/26/2011
Whew! First wish brings back Mom... but not Dad. Interesting that "a single death cannot balance this" (which, I guess, answers my question from last chapter).

But importing Five? I guess that's the logical thing to do - but how exactly can she balance the equation? What would the Nexus make her do?

I'm guessing that the "gamma-ray burst destruction of a higher-plane civilization" was Five taking out the Mysterons? Is MidWorld calculated in this equation, too? Interesting to see what Five's resurrection is going to do to the whole enchilada... and I'm very glad it's your spring break!
bubzchoc chapter 15 . 4/26/2011
great chapter
Sam1 chapter 14 . 4/25/2011
Um, MG, that ending doesn't sound too promising. What are you up to now?

Loved that Janey and Ian got a few minutes with their parents even if it was in a dream. Poor kids have really missed their parents...Ian, Janey, and Claire. And Ricky has missed his brothers. I feel so badly for each of them.

Looking forward to your next update.