Reviews for Ultima
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 22 . 1/30/2013
Not bad.
ShadowPen313 chapter 22 . 7/8/2012
I Have Seriously Read This, Like, 20 Million Times And I Love It So Much! 3 Would A Sequel Be To Much To Ask (;
Guest chapter 22 . 6/28/2012
LOVE IT! 3
Scarlett Wolf chapter 22 . 5/27/2012
i love your story! we need more stories with the cute fuzzy teleprompter.
epic-fail-101 chapter 22 . 2/11/2012
Absolutely loved this story!

Please make another one!

Your an amazing author and you deserve all of the credit you get! :)
SweetestSong23 chapter 22 . 7/29/2011
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! ULTIMA 2! ULTIMA 2!

I loved this story, even if I usually like Kurty.

*cue giant fireball from off-screen*

Ultima/Ava (oof-screen): KURTY? KITTY'S WITH LANCE! KURT'S MINE, GIRL!

Athena/SweetestSong23: AHH! ULTIMA! STOP! NO! DON'T ATTACK!

Ultima/Ava(now on-screen): DON'T ATTACK? WHY SHOULDN'T I? YOU ARE MAKING INSANE PAIRINGS, YOU HEAR THAT, WOMAN? *cue Ultima attacking Athena with a huge snowball*

Athena: AH! HELP! KURT! SOMEONE! AHH! *gets hit with a wing attack*

Kurt: Why should I help? You DO make and support riduculus pairings. You even support Tonda!

Athena: But they're so cute together! Did you even SEE "The Toad, The Witch and the Wardrobe"? *gets hit with multiple small fireballs*

Kurt: That's just Toad being Toad. It's just a little crush.

Athena: But Wanda actually- *gets hit with one of Tabby's bonb-thingies, curtosy of Ava* AVA! STOP THIS YOU CRAZY WITCH!

Ultima/Ava: I HAVE TO STOP YOU FROM MAKING MORE INSANE PAIRINGS! WHAT'S NEXT, YOU INVENTING A... A TABITHA AND ALEX PAIRING!

Athena: Well, I think some people support that pairing, maybe...

Ultima/Ava: ARGH! MORE INSANITY!

Athena: Well, that's actually not a bad idea... Tabby is a chill-out kind of girl, and Alex grew up in Hawaii... But I support AleX23 more, opposites attract, right?

Alex and X23/Laura: *blush madly*

X23/Laura: He-he's not really my type... I mean, how could he really like me?

Alex(same time as Laura says whatever): What? Wh-why would you think I like Laura? I mean, I'm totally not her type...

Athena: *somehow got away from Ava, and is talking into a walky-talky* Director, this is one of your 'Betty Bureaus'. Do you copy?

Voice from Walky-Talky: Yes. Is this Agent Cupid?

Athena: Yes. I have some Biographical Leverage for AleX23. The subjects, Snickt and Hang Ten, are obviously smitten. Both got red in the face when it was revealed the fact that they were wrote as together in some fiction written by fans of the show. But, I have a slight blowback for this mission...

Director/ViW-T(voice in walky-talky)(sounds female): Uh-oh... Opposing ship? Have there been any cannons fired yet?

Athena: No, no opposing shippers... We just have a girl called Ava, or Ultima as her code-name, who we will now refer to as BlowBack #1, who figured out what ship I'm on for Unscharf Kobold.

Director/VFWT: What? You told the girl who is Unscharf Kobold's girlfriend that you ship for Kurty? Why, Cupid, why? You just signed your own Death Certificate! Do you know about BlowBack #1's power? You're mad, woman, mad! For the Goddess of Wisdom, you aren't very wise!

Athena: I didn't know she was going to see this review! *Ultima recovers from watching Alex and Laura, and starts attacking Athena with Havok's powers* AHH! ULTIMA! STOP! Uh, call you back, Director! I have to take care of BlowBack #1. Uh-oh... Looks like we're about to have a call-up... I'll call back when we get the SWAT team away from here! *gets attacked by Ultima's fire/magma stuff* AHH! STOP ULTIMA!

**Static**Connection lost**

Well, you wrote a great story, even though you are officially in on the official Ship War. You're up against Kurbitha (Kurt and Tabithat), Kurty (Kitty and Kurt), Kurmanda (Kurt and Amanda), Kurt and any other OC, and any other crazy ship that people are making. Count yourself lucky; I'm up against Lancitty (Kitty and Lance), Kiotr (Kitty and Piotr), and any other ships people make, along with all of those ships you're up against! The only one I'm concerned about is Lancitty; they're only two pages behind Kurty in stories!

Well, good luck! Time to put on my Pirate Suit...

Sweetest Song 23
Noel Ardnek chapter 22 . 7/10/2011
Three times. Three times I've read a story of yours and seen it completed. I've since it's birth, it's inception and it's end. I've enjoyed it, it's been a nice run. Like I said before, I hope that we see each other again. Until the next story.

Noel Ardnek
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 22 . 7/10/2011
i loved it!
Noel Ardnek chapter 21 . 7/7/2011
Phoenix's first introduction, This is. *sorry, kinda of did a Yoda thing* And it also seems like Ava will sooner or later have to face Phoenix herself, or become corrupted by Phoenix and destroyed.

Update ASAP!

P.S Sorry about the dramatics.
Noel Ardnek chapter 20 . 3/25/2011
Yep, Phoenix is defintely going to make an entrnce soon. But is that all that awaits the X-Men and Ava?

Noel Ardnek chapter 19 . 3/21/2011
Aw! Kurt and Ava (officially) got together! And it was really funny watching Kitty and Rogue spying on the two of them. But do I sense an ominous future ahead for all the X-Men with Ava at its center? Yeah! Whenever a character, especially an OC, gets this kind of feeling, then nothing can possible go right.

KurisutaruAi chapter 18 . 3/12/2011
Awwwwwww *tear* that was beautiful! Can't wait to see where you go with this :)
KafeiDetour chapter 18 . 3/12/2011
Excellent story, I greatly enjoyed reading it.
Miss-Abigail123 chapter 18 . 3/8/2011
The flowers remind me of Beastly :) p.s. good job... what else is there to say?
Noel Ardnek chapter 18 . 3/8/2011
Yep, Kurt's got a lot of work ahead of him if he wants Ava to forgive him. And Pietro better not act so cocky or he's going to get a fist in his mouth, and then AVA will deal with him. :P