Reviews for Chains
jy24 chapter 12 . 1/16
This is one of the best stories of this pairing that I have ever read. Great job on writing this.
Azurela chapter 12 . 12/6/2016
It was really good, the only thing I wish you'd included was what had ultimately happened to the orphanage, to Roxas' friends. It is a big part of the story actually, and I was hoping for a good resolution for Sora and company ]: poor babies.
Otherwise, yes , I really enjoyed this. It was very well thought out and I liked your descriptiveness. Thanks for writing!
Azurela chapter 11 . 12/6/2016
Oh I was wrong. Suddenly a lot makes sense xD good job
Azurela chapter 6 . 12/6/2016
Oh, I hope you're okay!
I'm still really liking this. I think you did a great job with it
Azurela chapter 5 . 12/5/2016
I'm glad to see that Xemnas is okay, to a point, with this relationship and that it's actually benefiting Axel. Again, the pacing is good, good job with everything so far!
Azurela chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
I'm glad for some background info. It's got me curious to see how Roxas got to where he is. Nice work
Azurela chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
I haven't seen an idea like this before and so I have to give you kudos for that. I also like how descriptive you are. I am excited to see where this goes :]
Guest chapter 12 . 6/17/2015
I LOVED IT!1
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
So did Roxas shave all of his hair off? Girls and guys have at least pubic, arm, and leg hair, you know. If you like your business shaved, power to you, but if he was shaved by the auctioneers before he was sold, he'd be covered in a hell of a lot of cuts. or maybe Roxas was born with a bit of the elvish blood or something.

Also, why is Roxas constantly being described as tiny and little boy? That implies that he is way younger than Axel, and when I hear that, I'm personally picturing 4 to maybe 7 years old. I know a lot of fic writers like to write the kid as a skinny girl with a penis, but having Axel describe him that way, even in third person narrative, is kind of creepy. Is Axel Japanese or from another country that specializes 13 year olds and up? Because I thought this was a future or parallel universe New York.

And finally, the sentence "hunched over, curled up, though sitting upright on his knees" makes no sense whatsoever.

Otherwise, the scene was set well and I'm interested to read more. You have a nice, following writing style. I hope Axel gets more like able as time goes on. He's not totally sex crazed, but he does come off as more misogynist than most average men.
xX Mochi Devil Xx chapter 11 . 4/24/2014
Kawai-ne! I loved the whole story! Keep up the good work! Time to re-read!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
I know axel is just a product of his raising, but he's a jerk nontheless. A womanizer and a mysogynist who finds out he might be bi. I am so behind this character who thinks he's a decent human being...not.
Echo chapter 12 . 9/17/2013
Brilliant story! Absolutely divine! Keep writing
o.j.j.e.child chapter 12 . 8/25/2013
GAH! I absolutely loved this story! Like oh my gosh, wow, just wow!
Fan.fiction.love chapter 12 . 3/25/2013
I just found this story and read it in one day! I loved it. Interesting and unique ideas. Great characters.

I really liked that the first few chapters didn't have much plot. It gave us a chance to get to know the characters and for the relationship to develop. Stories filled with action and contrived plot get in the way of developing realistic connections and interactions between characters.

You did a great job of Axel going to work while constantly thinking about Roxas, then coming home and them getting to know each other. I liked this story so much that I read Tonight, and I'm going to read Birth. I hope you keep writing. Thank you!
Fan.fiction.love chapter 12 . 3/25/2013
Just finished reading this story. Very unique. Loved it.

The lemon at the end was AWESOME AND HOT and a long time coming!

Thank you!