Reviews for Happy Birthday
Aww sweet
LittleMissCrazyCurls chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
so cute x
MeiMui chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This is absolutely adorable but I gotta say I would love to know what Logan's birthday wish was? So... another sequel;) Thank You! PS My dad use to call me Monkey too.. that was what prompted my to review!
PuppiesRCute chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Loved, loved, loved it. So cute Glad to see that the relationship with Muichum and Shira has gotten better. Please do more it is so cute.
zanessa14 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Aww that was sooo cute and good :) i liked that mitchum and sheri finally came to their senses and actually liking rory and there grandchildren. You did an amazing job again :) i look forward to your stories and this set is one of my favorites :)
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
mary chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
cute! but if it was Logan's 30th birthday and he had Ella when he was talking I don't think she could talk. and also wouldn't rory have been pregnant in the past chapters if she had ella a year after mia? just some things i noticed the second one is fine but the whole talking baby thing kinda freaked me out
Gregoris chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
"I'm being serious Rory. Why do I need to wish for more when I have everything I could possibly need right here in this room with me right now? A thousand birthday wishes couldn't measure up to the moments I experience everyday with you." Logan lovingly told Rory, staring into her deep blue eyes as he began to caress her cheeks.

does this really need to be told how cute it is?
AP chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
awwww so sweet! the ending was hot ;)
babyygurrl123 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
this is the greatest story ever! I love logan and i love that he's such a good dad. and mitchum helping rory plan the party? even better!
JJsMommy27 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
loved it you did an awesome job on this one-shot