Reviews for Piano Lesson
I absolutely so looovveee it!
I like fujoshi Hungary supporting PruAus. Lol
I think it would be even funnier if Romania was also taking pictures of PruAus with her, because, somehow, Hungary's hobbies rubbed off on him. HAHAha
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
i have to say i love fujoshi hungary the best pruausFTW!
Blazing Ace chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
HAHAHAHAHA! loved it!
The Voices Talk to Me chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
My Fangirl heart is throbbing! Oh, the happiness that this fic brought me...

What Roderich was thinking when he was helping Gilbert: "This physical contact is strictly platonic. It is for the sake of educational purposes ONLY. It's not my fault of he can not play this piano properly."

What do we do now? The answer, my dear Roderich, is simple. Make out with him. DUH!
violonforte chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Great work! I particularly loved the last part. Hungary's "hobby" is just so entertaining. xD

And Prussia/Austria are just so adorable together. :DDDDD
KissHime chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This was really sweet! I loved it and it kept me interested all the way through. Love how you described everything and the actions. Soo Beautiful! Great work, keep writing :)
sonreirbot chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I laughed during this story. Tahaha. Oh Hungary. Totally faving this C: .
X chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Bahahahahaha kawaii!

Loved it!
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
*dies laughing* poor roddy!
IAmPrussian chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Now THAT'S gotta be some quality film right there, right Hungary? Loved this! Very well written, especially for a first fic! Proud of you! *claps hands*

Well, if you must know, only one minor grammatical error- when it says "... his skin heating up where it made contact with the ex-nations" there should be an apostrophe in ex-nation's.

Overall, this has become an instant classic for me! Everyone was so in-character. It was great. I hope you continue to write more Hetalia fics!