Reviews for Rediscovering Happiness
chante chapter 13 . 4/9
In the end of the story you said maybe, I think you have more ideas please please please just try to think of them
angeldevil11 chapter 13 . 9/12/2014
Love this! I would like to see more about how they settle into their life at the mansion or if they decide to leave and how Jean deals with things. Great story though!
vampires-r-bloody-hot chapter 13 . 3/19/2014
love it
rebelangel566 chapter 13 . 7/31/2013
i really hate jean. it would be nice to see her put in her place!
kat chapter 13 . 4/25/2013
i love this story. If you haven't already, you need and should totally make a sequal of this. Plz do. :)
gsferal chapter 13 . 3/7/2013
I found this story today and I really enjoyed it. My only complaint with the story is the ending, it seems very abrupt and doesn't seem to resolve most of the issues. You brought in a plot earlier with Sabertooth and have an ongoing one with Jean. I would love to see you continue this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I love this story it is awsome please make a scqeul. i hate jean. go jean bashing and hate!
Possibilityoflament chapter 13 . 1/4/2013
I would enjoy another chapter or a sequel. Maybe finish with the whole Jean confrontation and get everyone's thoughts on the fact that they are married( Scott's ). You could also go on about the Victor confrontation. Endless amounts of possibilitys expesially for a story as well written as this one. Please please write more.
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
you i really hate jean...she is like stupid or something...(in the cartoon series she always the hopeless one and plus she got no code name...everyone else does but her i'm 'jean grey' is like saying 'i'm so boring gay' [meant to happy tune] anyway i love it!
phoenixmel chapter 13 . 10/10/2012
Nah, keep the story going! :)
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
Oh, man! That was awesome! I can't believe that Jean's really being a bitch about it... NOT! Of course she's going to be one, it's part of her charm. Ugh.

ANYWAY, thank you thank you for writing such a beautiful story. :) I love everything about it. I feel the same way though, I don't know if it's a good idea to add more to this, but if ever you do, I'm just waiting! ;)

It'd be nice to get them in fighting mode, Rogue unleashing her powers, M-rated stuff, a baby! Wee! Or why Jean's considering Rogue such a threat is because Rogue is the perfect Alpha female to have crossed her path as Phoenix. LOL OK so maybe I am reading waaay much into this. Hahaha.

GREAT JOB! Isn't it obvious that I'm smitten with your story... ;) ANYWAY, please don't give up on writing Rogan! We need all the Rogan love we can get. This goes to my favorites! ;)
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
Aww! It's so nice to know they've really come to terms with each other, and they're at peace. Oh how I wish these two well!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
AWWWW! FINALLY! xDDDD
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
Aww, Jean, you spoil sport. I almost feel sorry for you. :) NOT! Hahaha! What's gonna happen between Rogan when they're all alone? Geez! This is a T-rated thing what am I thinkin. Hahaha.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
WOW, eloping so soon? whahaha I wish. Great detour there. ;)