Reviews for Rediscovering Happiness
starlite22 chapter 13 . 5/17
Shame you didn't add more to this, would of loved there reactions to the marriage and what happened next. As Jean would continue to be mean to her till she snapped and fort back. Hope you add to this.
sara-nadia chapter 13 . 3/16
sequel i love it
Aquacoral14 chapter 13 . 11/25/2015
Really good job with this! I like the different take on Rogue, Logan, and the other X-Men. Well written, with an interesting plot. :)
FelicityQueen23 chapter 13 . 9/12/2015
Please write some more, I really like your story.
i-am-the-wallace chapter 13 . 7/19/2015
I'm rereading this and wow...Jean is such a bitch! I mean ive always hated her character and Rouge's always been my favorite but anyways yea no not a fan of her but I looove the ending and I love Rogan!
chante chapter 13 . 4/9/2015
In the end of the story you said maybe, I think you have more ideas please please please just try to think of them
angeldevil11 chapter 13 . 9/12/2014
Love this! I would like to see more about how they settle into their life at the mansion or if they decide to leave and how Jean deals with things. Great story though!
vampires-r-bloody-hot chapter 13 . 3/19/2014
love it
rebelangel566 chapter 13 . 7/31/2013
i really hate jean. it would be nice to see her put in her place!
kat chapter 13 . 4/25/2013
i love this story. If you haven't already, you need and should totally make a sequal of this. Plz do. :)
gsferal chapter 13 . 3/7/2013
I found this story today and I really enjoyed it. My only complaint with the story is the ending, it seems very abrupt and doesn't seem to resolve most of the issues. You brought in a plot earlier with Sabertooth and have an ongoing one with Jean. I would love to see you continue this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I love this story it is awsome please make a scqeul. i hate jean. go jean bashing and hate!
Possibilityoflament chapter 13 . 1/4/2013
I would enjoy another chapter or a sequel. Maybe finish with the whole Jean confrontation and get everyone's thoughts on the fact that they are married( Scott's ). You could also go on about the Victor confrontation. Endless amounts of possibilitys expesially for a story as well written as this one. Please please write more.
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
you i really hate jean...she is like stupid or something...(in the cartoon series she always the hopeless one and plus she got no code name...everyone else does but her i'm 'jean grey' is like saying 'i'm so boring gay' [meant to happy tune] anyway i love it!
phoenixmel chapter 13 . 10/10/2012
Nah, keep the story going! :)