Reviews for Serendipity
LifeandFire25 chapter 11 . 5/12/2012
O zev .
LifeandFire25 chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
Yay glad your back I know she has to be tired at being at sea for so long.
kdarnell2 chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
Even though the updates are slow coming, this story is quite facinating. All sorts of questions regarding the fereldan throne and the warden. Why is she hiding, why is he looking for her and why did Zev hijack her in such a convoluted manner? Questions, questions, soo many questions. Looking forward to updates for the answers. Good job keeping my attention despite the time between updates. Ususally, I loose interest but so far I'm still caught with this one.
Julia chapter 7 . 3/14/2011
This is great, though lacking in commas in some places. I enjoyed the parts with Zev immensely; he is, after all, one of my favourite characters in the game and you captured his character completely. Well-done. I can't wait for more!
x.Janele.x chapter 7 . 3/14/2011
Oh my gosh, it's Anders. Wasn't expecting that one at all! And since you said there was going to be DA2 spoilers, I'm wondering if Justice is here as well. This just got very interesting... update soon!
Zoe Whiteraven chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
Love it so far and hope u update soon!
x.Janele.x chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
Uh oh! What a jerk, thinking that's the only way to get her back! I can't wait to read the confrontation, and the longer chapter was awesome. :) Very well done as usual!
Judy chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
And the plot thickens. Very well done.
Liss1922 chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
I'm excited to see where this is all going
x.Janele.x chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
Omg! PLEASE update again soon, this is fantastic! I usually don't read Zevran fics, but your summary just grabbed me and now I can't wait to see what happens! I would love to see longer chapters though, if possible, just because it was over too quickly! :)
MyAshestoAshes chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
Very exciting! I love Zevran but I'm excitied to see Alistair as well and the Triangle. I look forward to the next chapter!

-A.V.A.
Judy chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
Well done. I would love to see her end up with Zev!
Frankie chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
Gahhh, I love your writing style! It's beautiful and simple, but elegant and complex at the same time! Please keep writing more, I love this story already, even if I am jealous of Scarlett getting all the action ;D 3
fifespice chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
ooh so will there be some romance with zev then sounds like it lol
fifespice chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
ooh why exactly is zevran there hmm