Reviews for we are the crossroads
Remi G. Craeg chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Okay a couple years too late to the party but Holy fuck how did I miss this!? Loved every bit of it and so completely in character, and I don't give that out often. You're a gem.
-Remi
firerosedreamer67 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This one had me laughing out loud! So hot and funny! ! Loved it!
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
You write very well. This is great! Humour, wit, everything. Great!
duckys-dream chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Thank you for not hating (or not obviously hating) Alexis.
I'm not saying everyone has to like her, but there's some serious obvious not-like out there.
Random, but that's what I've got.

Even more random this line "mostly because he hadn't really counted on her tongue in his mouth when it was supposed to just be pretend" just about bloody killed me and I don't even know why. It was just so frank, I think.

I love your humour!

So hot but also ... so sweet and warm and fluffy. I don't even know.
ArafelSedai chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Bwahahhahahahah! Awesomesauce!

Loved that you actually gifted us the sequel...the end was priceless. ;-)
purplangel chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Absolutely love this smokin hot story! It's the perfect birthday present for Castle. Thnx for making the end of my weekend so memorable.
Schatze8210 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This is so hilarious...had to keep stopping because I was laughing too hard to be able to see the words!
Freewheeler chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
GUH. Wow. Awesome! Hilarious and very very sexy. Well done! I liked how it was from Castle's POV...his recollections are hilarious, and the voice so true to the character. And it's clear Beckett's been brushing up on her Nikki-Heat-fu. I sort of love it :)
Trapped in a MatchBox chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Oh, my sweet baby Jesus! That was... wow! Hot, funny, sexy all wrapped up in one neat package. Really, brilliant job! I have no idea how I missed this story, but I am so glad to have found it now.

Seriously, just... GUH!

That was awesome.
TracyT chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
OMG! Brilliant and funny and very sexy! As the other reviewers have said, more please!
MCastle chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
So amazing. I would love for you to keep this story going. You did a great job of keepiong Beckett and Castle in their characters.

Well done! Can not wait for the next chapter.

MCastle
Cartographical chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I just, I mean, I think I've said enough already, but I just have a stupidly ridiculous amount of love for this story.
Googie chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Loved it! Really, really cute. And in Castle's words "and kinda slutty!" Very entertaining (for the mature audience, anyway).
sass787 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I read your (kinda) prequel on live journal as well and both stories are great.
Taly-chan chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Damn, I was between aroused and amused the whole time reading. I hope there is more.