Reviews for Planet Threat
Guest chapter 12 . 10/24/2013
Nice story. You should really write another one.
William731 chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
I've been reading books and stories for more than 20 years, everything from David eddings to R A Salvatore to Edgar Allen Poe. This was by far one of the best things I have ever read. How about a sequel, surprise pregnancy maybe?
Norwesterner chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
To 'Guest', as there is no means for me to message you directly — I did think of the consequences of Kila's choice. She was making it deliberately, knowing she was giving up the ability to breathe her own air, as a gift of love, pure and simple. That's just what great love does sometimes. Hope you were able to enjoy it otherwise though, and thanks for your review.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
Not to bad a story. It would have been nice if Kila could still breath her native air. She's now with john, but she will also die if she goes outside of the human colony without a mask. Try to think of things like this the next time you write a story.
bell-13-tmnt-lover chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I can't tell you how excited I was to see that someone actually made a fanfic out of one of my fav. CGI movies! I fell in love with that story as I did with yours. I am officailly a fan! :)
ZylerLee chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
Such a marvelous story.

Thank you.
Teddy-wabbitz chapter 12 . 4/29/2011
wow! Words fail me... that happens rarely!

A stunning story I have really enjoyed - thankyou.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 12 . 4/28/2011
Love!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 11 . 4/21/2011
Love...
Teddy-wabbitz chapter 10 . 4/16/2011
A beautifully crafted chapter such a shame this story is not read more.
TheBabblingBrooke chapter 10 . 4/15/2011
Love it.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 10 . 4/15/2011
Nice as always and more.
TheBabblingBrooke chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
Beautiful. Something you would expect to see in one of the larger fanbases. Your writing and storyline is wonderful and I am impressed with your dedication to "Battle for Terra" fandom given YOU are the "Battle for Terra" fandom.

I'll try get the word out and help the fandom grow. You're right there is a lot of unanswered questions and stories waiting to be written-and would have been if more people had heard about the movie.

I didn't hear about it at all until I was googling Dennis Quaid and it said he was in it and I found a trailer for it on Youtube.

Love the story.
Teddy-wabbitz chapter 9 . 4/7/2011
Always like a rescue, but is this the calm before the storm?

Good chapter, look forward to the next.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 9 . 4/7/2011