Reviews for The Girl in the Tower
BakaRini chapter 12 . 5/8/2018
Plz continue
Mikitsukami chapter 12 . 8/13/2016
Kyoko wouldn't want her mother punish too harshly, since she did give birth to her ( I'm taking that view of the mother/daughter. Hing from the manga) , so make her have to raise other orphans or else have to give up all her lands, her castle letting her keep enough money to live fairly comfortably on her own with no servants.
Rachel chapter 12 . 3/30/2015
Her status removed, working in the kitchen of the place and then exicution! Maria given into the care of Lory and Kyoko.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/13/2015
I love this story! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEE update ASAP please *sob* *cain's puppy face level 5*
Antoninsh chapter 12 . 2/24/2014
im loving this story... hope to read more soon! )
R00day chapter 12 . 6/18/2013
i really love your story, but you haven't updated in a while... are you dropping it?
Act.Like.Italia chapter 12 . 2/18/2013
her other daughter taken away and she is banished to live in a locked tower for the remainder of her years!
skipbeatlover592 chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
WHY? You need to update! It been so long! I was so upset that you gave us a hint of romance between Ren/Kuon and Kyoko and then left the story! Where's the part were they fall in luv/relize their feelings! WHERES THE WEDDING or ENGAGEMENT? Please pick this back up it so CUTE! If you don't update soon I WILL write my own version! :P Of course it will probably be at some random time when I should be working on another story but I mean it! And I will FINISH it! Any ways that was cute thanks for writing :)
-SBLuver592 (more like RenxKyoko SUPER FANGIRL, like possibly more than Yashiro and crazy girl who if put in SB would probably be the one to yell at the couple for not realizing each others feelings and be put in jail for killing Shotaro :P ...basically I'm just RxK crazy psyco!) also please excuse any autocorrect errors!
PrincessKyouko16 chapter 12 . 7/17/2012
When r u gonna show it I just the the whole thing n I been dying to know the rest.3
Nea-writes chapter 12 . 6/22/2012
Oh, this is LOVELY! Please continue! I'm looking forward to future chapters :)
D'North chapter 12 . 3/20/2012
Saena's punishment: she's a noblewoman, right? Then she should be cast out of the 'ton' for her outrageous and ignoble conduct.
LuvinAniManga chapter 12 . 3/10/2012
Haha, that was really cute. I enjoyed it. I really like that you wrote it like a traditional fairy tale is written. Very nicely done!
fanatic1010 chapter 12 . 8/3/2011
awesome story! i loove this its so cute. please hurry and update soon!
BerryEbilBunny chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
They need to take Maria out of that wretched place! How could Kyoko leave her behind like that?

I feel SO bad for her but this story is very well written and I'm truly happy that Kyoko can get her happy ending.
mangageek23 chapter 12 . 7/6/2011
You should throw water or garbage in her face, or make her stay locked in the tower again