Reviews for Where We Belong
ljhjelm49 chapter 16 . 2/27
Awe I love the ending.
ljhjelm49 chapter 13 . 2/27
Russell just need to die.
ljhjelm49 chapter 10 . 2/27
ljhjelm49 chapter 9 . 2/27
Oh know, who found them?
ljhjelm49 chapter 8 . 2/27
Sookie need to take a chace on life.
ljhjelm49 chapter 6 . 2/27
I love the story
ljhjelm49 chapter 5 . 2/27
Awe
Sooty85 chapter 16 . 5/27/2019
I loved this story, a brilliant sequel to “Only Human”. I was on the edge of my seat reading the end fight with an insane Russell, what a battle it was - kudos
I loved Asher, what a delight he is !

I’m left wanting more and I know that’s not going to happen after all these years. I would love to know more about ‘the prophecy’ concerning Asher.

You are a wonderful writer and I hope one day you will return to writing on here :-)
MsNorthman chapter 16 . 1/17/2019
Thanks for the awesome story!
MsNorthman chapter 7 . 1/17/2019
How have I never read this and the story before this one? I’m so happy I’ve discovered them both!
116jeff chapter 1 . 2/24/2018
I really enjoyed reading your SVM stories. I would love to read more from you!
AZSeaOtter chapter 16 . 3/7/2017
Really enjoyed your stories! I loved Asher's character - his innocence and his strength, the best of both parents. Would love to see a sequel. :D Thank you so much for sharing!
AZSeaOtter chapter 15 . 3/7/2017
Wow what a battle scene...phew. Pam must have been near to her final death for Eric to go to her first, that was close. Thankfully Sookie maintained consciousness to support Asher; only shows the struggle of a mother to protect her child, beautiful.
AZSeaOtter chapter 14 . 3/7/2017
Oh so tragic...
AZSeaOtter chapter 13 . 3/7/2017
Russell is so sadistic, he is the perfectly maniacal villain. It's all turning into Eric's mother's story, someone (if not both) will have to be sacrificed. Thankfully Eric and Sookie had that conversation they should have had 2 plus years ago. Now, they are both going onto the next step with their eyes wide open. ***fingers crossed***