Reviews for Where We Belong
WitchMitzi chapter 16 . 3/30
Great story!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/27/2014
i liked this i would have liked to know why the fairys wanted asher there secret if sookie lives a long life not ageing if asher does
Guest chapter 16 . 4/9/2014
This is such a beautiful story. It makes me happy.
cros chapter 16 . 4/4/2014
I know you wrote these stories over three years ago but I just have to tell you I love these two stories! So much. You write incredibly well. You capture the TB characters perfectly. Their love for each other-so gripping and believeable. Wow...just wow. I read these a long time ago but even in my reread I was mesmerized and my heart raced during the action scenes. Thank you-thank you! I'm sorry you don't write anymore TB-E/S fanfic. With the way that the series has turned since season four and how the books ended, we E/S fans are truly lacking in new, good stories. I think I've read everything out there.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/7/2013
Asher is such a bad name. Try to choose more interesting names.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/7/2013
As usual Sookie's stupidity gets her in trouble. eric offered her protection, she keeps saying no because blah blah blah she does not want to get involve with vampires to protect her son..that is so naive of her. She deserves everything. She isn't fit to become a mother, she's selfish, irrational and stupid.
bethelove chapter 16 . 9/1/2013
Awesome story...
thezirke chapter 16 . 8/20/2013
Gasp! Is there going to be more to this series you have written!?
Honulvr chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
These two stories have been so much fun. I hope you write one about 'the prophecy' that Claudine was talking about. :-) Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/13/2013
Both stories, so well done. Loved your economical writing style - such a pleasure to read. On occasion I felt you undermined the integrity of some of the really strong points in your story but that's what a content editor is for and you didn't have one. I'd also like to think that you've now gone off to get paid for doing this stuff because the paranormal romance genre could really use a few writers with intelligence.

Thankyou so much.
jjpressley chapter 16 . 9/6/2012
So good!
cela whitney chapter 16 . 7/14/2012
i read this story last year,and when i came across it again on someones favorite story list i read it for the second time. after watching the start of season 5,i much prefer fan fiction to this years trueblood..thank you agin for a great read!
cdb33 chapter 16 . 3/18/2012
The sequel was great. You have a lot of talent - I hope you write another TB story soon!
ncmiss12 chapter 16 . 1/21/2012
Awesome end to this sequal! Are you planing another sequal! I think the fairy were up to something fishy! I wonder what powers Asher will have.
LostInSpace33 chapter 16 . 1/16/2012
I just discovered your stories and read both of them yesterday while laid up with a cold - thanks for the great "medicine"! - and both of them brought me to tears at the end. Only Human brought sad tears and Where We Belong, happy ones. You are a creative and talented writer and I hope you will share more stories with us in the future! (Adding these to my favorites so hopefully others will see and enjoy them.)