Reviews for Where We Belong
AZSeaOtter chapter 16 . 3/7
Really enjoyed your stories! I loved Asher's character - his innocence and his strength, the best of both parents. Would love to see a sequel. :D Thank you so much for sharing!
AZSeaOtter chapter 15 . 3/7
Wow what a battle scene...phew. Pam must have been near to her final death for Eric to go to her first, that was close. Thankfully Sookie maintained consciousness to support Asher; only shows the struggle of a mother to protect her child, beautiful.
AZSeaOtter chapter 14 . 3/7
Oh so tragic...
AZSeaOtter chapter 13 . 3/7
Russell is so sadistic, he is the perfectly maniacal villain. It's all turning into Eric's mother's story, someone (if not both) will have to be sacrificed. Thankfully Eric and Sookie had that conversation they should have had 2 plus years ago. Now, they are both going onto the next step with their eyes wide open. ***fingers crossed***
AZSeaOtter chapter 12 . 3/7
Very powerful scene, wow!
AZSeaOtter chapter 11 . 3/7
Pam's right, Eric need to focus with facts not emotions, but I know it's easier said then done. Still, let's face it Sookie was right too, it was Eric's need for revenge that bought them to these dreadful circumstances. He acts like a masochist, taking some relief by causing himself great pain (I think many of us do this unconsciously). Eric is always pushing Sookie into saying things she doesn't want to admit (it's incapacitating her); and I think, deep down, he doesn't really want to hear her admissions. It's heartbreaking to watch him self-destruct, especially when Sookie still loves him as much as he loves her. I'm fascinated by stories that really make me think. ;-)
AZSeaOtter chapter 10 . 3/7
I sincerely believe Russell means to keep him alive, so maybe there's still time for a rescue.
AZSeaOtter chapter 9 . 3/7
Thank god Eric finally understands, but it may already be too late. If Jason knew something was amiss, sure as hell Eric's enemies would as well. I love the relationship Eric has already built with Asher and the one he's trying to fall back into with Sookie.
AZSeaOtter chapter 8 . 3/7
I get that Eric is angry, but he was way out of line - the way he just spoke to Sookie - in front of their baby no less. I know it may have been childish, but I think I would have rescinded his invitation. Sookie is absolutely right, she must protect their baby. Eric's not thinking rationally, he's clouded by his need to claim Sookie and their son, which I completely understand. Still his world is very dangerous; it's all he contemplated and thought about, before when he was human. But words seem to easily fly when passions are so high.
AZSeaOtter chapter 7 . 3/7
Perfect...;-)
AZSeaOtter chapter 6 . 3/7
Loving this story!
AZSeaOtter chapter 5 . 3/7
What will they (probably more Eric) decide to do? Obviously Eric still loves her because he never gave up looking for her.
AZSeaOtter chapter 4 . 3/7
Holy hell, is it Russell Edgington?
AZSeaOtter chapter 3 . 3/7
I can see where she battles herself over her decision, but I still think it was the right one. I hope Eric forgives her and she can forgive herself.
AZSeaOtter chapter 2 . 3/7
Though very sad, I think she did the right thing. Staying around Eric pregnant would have probably gotten them both killed.