Reviews for Where We Belong
Suzymeinen chapter 16 . 9/28/2015
These were absolutely fanominal stories! The way you dealt with the human issues and their relationship in the first half was perfect. Using the hard truths to get them to except one another. It was so sad when Eric sacrificed being human for her tender heart.
Then the second story just blew me away! So much great action! You described it perfectly. I could see everything happen in my head with ease and you kept me on the edge of my seat always not quite sure of the HEA. It was so scary and emotional.
I'm sad to see they you have stopped writing for this fandom but I'm sure whatever you write is if the best caliber. I would even encourage you to try something original. It would be great to see how Asher turns out and what this fae prophesy is all about. Maybe I can wish you back to writing.
WitchMitzi chapter 16 . 3/30/2015
Great story!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/27/2014
i liked this i would have liked to know why the fairys wanted asher there secret if sookie lives a long life not ageing if asher does
Guest chapter 16 . 4/9/2014
This is such a beautiful story. It makes me happy.
cros chapter 16 . 4/4/2014
I know you wrote these stories over three years ago but I just have to tell you I love these two stories! So much. You write incredibly well. You capture the TB characters perfectly. Their love for each other-so gripping and believeable. Wow...just wow. I read these a long time ago but even in my reread I was mesmerized and my heart raced during the action scenes. Thank you-thank you! I'm sorry you don't write anymore TB-E/S fanfic. With the way that the series has turned since season four and how the books ended, we E/S fans are truly lacking in new, good stories. I think I've read everything out there.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/7/2013
Asher is such a bad name. Try to choose more interesting names.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/7/2013
As usual Sookie's stupidity gets her in trouble. eric offered her protection, she keeps saying no because blah blah blah she does not want to get involve with vampires to protect her son..that is so naive of her. She deserves everything. She isn't fit to become a mother, she's selfish, irrational and stupid.
bethelove chapter 16 . 9/1/2013
Awesome story...
thezirke chapter 16 . 8/20/2013
Gasp! Is there going to be more to this series you have written!?
Honulvr chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
These two stories have been so much fun. I hope you write one about 'the prophecy' that Claudine was talking about. :-) Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/13/2013
Both stories, so well done. Loved your economical writing style - such a pleasure to read. On occasion I felt you undermined the integrity of some of the really strong points in your story but that's what a content editor is for and you didn't have one. I'd also like to think that you've now gone off to get paid for doing this stuff because the paranormal romance genre could really use a few writers with intelligence.

Thankyou so much.
jjpressley chapter 16 . 9/6/2012
So good!
cela whitney chapter 16 . 7/14/2012
i read this story last year,and when i came across it again on someones favorite story list i read it for the second time. after watching the start of season 5,i much prefer fan fiction to this years trueblood..thank you agin for a great read!
cdb33 chapter 16 . 3/18/2012
The sequel was great. You have a lot of talent - I hope you write another TB story soon!
ncmiss12 chapter 16 . 1/21/2012
Awesome end to this sequal! Are you planing another sequal! I think the fairy were up to something fishy! I wonder what powers Asher will have.