Reviews for Where We Belong
cdb33 chapter 16 . 3/18/2012
The sequel was great. You have a lot of talent - I hope you write another TB story soon!
ncmiss12 chapter 16 . 1/21/2012
Awesome end to this sequal! Are you planing another sequal! I think the fairy were up to something fishy! I wonder what powers Asher will have.
LostInSpace33 chapter 16 . 1/16/2012
I just discovered your stories and read both of them yesterday while laid up with a cold - thanks for the great "medicine"! - and both of them brought me to tears at the end. Only Human brought sad tears and Where We Belong, happy ones. You are a creative and talented writer and I hope you will share more stories with us in the future! (Adding these to my favorites so hopefully others will see and enjoy them.)
xxNicole-Jadexx chapter 16 . 9/30/2011
please dear god make a sequel to this. you are an amazing writer and i want so badly for you to continue. please please please.
realjena chapter 16 . 9/28/2011
What an awesome story! I read "only human" and loved it also! Very well written and very creative! I, for one, hope that you will continue this further and will write of this prophecy involving Asher. Thanks for the great reading!
calicar chapter 16 . 9/10/2011
I knew she popped out a kid! I just knew it. :D
mom2rka chapter 16 . 8/17/2011
I started reading Only Human last night and couldn't stop. I was so excited at the end of the story to see that it continued in this one. You had me enthralled the entire time. Excellent story. Are you planning another story so we can find out about the prophesy?
ilovejessssss chapter 16 . 8/5/2011
I adore this story thanks so much for writing please continue!
Dinnerandamurder chapter 16 . 7/10/2011
Great series. Loved both of them. Very emotional with a stronger and more mature Eric and Sookie. I really enjoyed your unique storyline.
LadyZess chapter 16 . 7/8/2011
I really enjoy this story :D
ArmyGirl2010 chapter 16 . 7/4/2011
Really hope you write again. Love to hear what happens with Asher.
gracie2thumbs chapter 16 . 7/2/2011
Loved this story. Wonderful sequel. Hope to see more from you soon.
gracie2thumbs chapter 15 . 7/2/2011
Yay! Happy they are all okay.
sj61 chapter 16 . 7/2/2011
I’ve really enjoyed reading this very exiting story; it certainly has been like a roller coaster ride, sometimes sweet and cosy and sometimes very scary and exiting! If you’re planning a sequel, I’m going to read it! You’ve done a great job with this one!
Debbie37 chapter 16 . 7/2/2011
I suppose it has to end sometime... I loved the way you showed Asher's power. It's nice to see it play out rather than be told it happened.
603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »