Reviews for Difficult
Whisper184 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Now I want to cry. Brilliant job :)
curio cherry chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Cool. I like it!
A Drop of Starlight chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I loved the humor hehe XD
JatDForever chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
aww...
Kwillk chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
awww... I love it! D
Fairedenale chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Beautiful story hun. Sad about Dragon, but the story was still good. Well done. Love ya!
Shay-na-na chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Ooo! I liked this! I liked this a lot!

It was wonderful. It made me giggle. :D

Well written and awesome. Just the way I like it.

Because... I like well written things.
Lauraeffingiero chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Oh wow, this is great! It's been a while (okay, forever) since I've been on, and it's so nice to return and see all these fabulous updates from new authors (to JatD, at least) who not only write fabulously, they write for my favorite pairing of all time! Hallelujah. Anyways, this is extremely well written, and I love how you get Gunther's character down so well without his characteristic snappy comments. I'm not sure if you meant to not have any dialogue or if that just happened, but it fits really well with this being sort of an internal monologue. And it all ties together so well at the end, with the repeating line and everything. I hope you write more JatD (J/G, obviously) in the future!
speaksis2 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Ah, Gunther. What a fantastic character. You described him perfectly. This is amazing!
Passing of Time chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Bravo! Very well written and extremly awesome to read! I can't wait to read more from you!
bubbles chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
*applause*

I'll admit, i ship jane and jester. But i do like gunther and at times i ship him with jane. This was one of those times and im glad because this story was very good.
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
oh wow, I absolutely loved this! I'm a huge J/G fan as well and this was amazingly written! Brilliant job! I love the wording in this..awesome work!