Reviews for What a Beautiful Day
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Ah, so cute and sweet already with her being all rambly and him being a bit rambly himself and him stumbling over asking her out and feeling sorry he didn't recognize her from HS.

Too sweet. Please update whenever you can!
Naley23Paramore chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Aww, I REALLY liked this fic! Please update soon!
antsB chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Cute :)
turningoverwill chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Such a sweet and adorable start. Loved their first encounter and how Nathan was stuttering and rambling, so cute! Can't wait to see what happens next and how their first dates goes!
Stop Dreaming chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This was a great start.

Loved all the rambling, very cute.

Cannot wait to read more and see where you take this :)
HBJHOTH23 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Really cute start to a story! Love how Haley had Nathan off balance a little. Can't wait to read more. Also, can't wait for a "Little Wonders" update- I'm totally in love with that fic! But who knows I might fall in love with this one too because you are an amazing writer! Laura
livealoha88 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
That was such a cute first encounter. I love how nervous Nathan was and a rambling Haley is adorable! I love fics where Nathan is older and love how bold Haley was. Awesome Start! I can't wait to see what happens on their first date.
C chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Love it. Can't wait for the rest.
naley12 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Great first chapter. I can't wait until you develop the story more.

update again soon
windycloudcakes chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Aww, this is adorable! I love it, and can't wait to see what happens next!
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Wonderful!
deviousnsinning chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
First of all, yay for writing a new fic!

This first chapter is all kinds of adorable and I love the way in which Nathan and Haley met. His rambling was just the cutest thing ever! 3

I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next.

*hugs*

Di x
IcyGold chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Oh, I can't wait to read more. What a sweet Naley-start :)