Reviews for From Not to Hot
1tinac chapter 1 . 1/5
Go get him Jasper.
BarbyBells chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
aww... I'm disapointed! i want more!
CentauRita chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Wow! The meeting is now adjourned as the agenda of...'Fuck me now'...has been 'tabled'! Only these two will continue to haunt me in my dreams ;}
timonycriket23 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
You should DEFINITELY continue on with this story! You can't just leave us hanging like that! :D
bamboozi chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT HERE YOU JUST CAN'T THAT IS CRUEL

There really is no if and or but about this PLEASE finish this PLEASE TT_TT
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
"I think it's just that I'm more confident, Jazz. I allow myself to feel good about myself and so it projects to those around me.” There’s a lesson to be learnt here, and not just by Jasper.

Wow, that was some turnaround! Jasper surely needed to be in control and Edward, the bastard, needed to be taken down a peg – or two.

Loved it and a continuation would be appreciated. *nudge nudge* Thank you so much for sharing.
dazzlingrockstar chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Gah! U r evil! I think u really need to give us more of this story! I know I'd definitely appreciate it!
Yulliah chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I think the cliffhanger is genius... I wouldn't go on... I really liked the story itself. Reminds me a bit of Queer as Folk. The moment Justin returns to Brian after his thing with the violinist.

While Jasper does what I hoped Justin would do. Turning the tables on Edward.
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
hmm... decisions, decisions, to Lemon or not to Lemon. LOL That there be the hot topic question eh?

I loved it! seriously i like how it ended. I love how Jasper grew a set. With the help of his sister LOL I like that Jasper tamed Edward but I can see how this could be extended and if ya did that you could end up hurting either of the boys. Cause yea for Edward to completely change his spots would be difficult and yet really intriguing. Especially if during one of those rough patches Jasper meets a lovely fella named peter. *wink* LOL

As is, the story is perfect. expanding it into a 5 shot would be interesting. but if your just a little/extremely ambition you could expand it in to a whole multichapter fic.

*grin* either way it was an excellent read. :D
odiejae chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
loved it! and i would love to see it continue. i love when both boys are cocky, especially jasper. i'm glad he found his confidence and is taking control.
L.A.91 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
such a lemony cliffhanger its cruel!

lol, PLEASE continue.
sleepallday chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Cool story, I enjoyed reading it! I also like Edward as a bit of a bastard and like to see him knocked down a little bit, hehe:)) I would love to read more of this story, its not really the lemon Im after but more about their relationship (ok, mainly non-existent so far, but maybe it could grow into more?)..:)) I liked that Edward was concerned about Jasper when he seemed tired, there might be more than just lust on his side, no? Keep writing please, cant wait for more!:)
jmrbear chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I thought it was a great little one-shot and Jasper's journey from not to hot was fun. I've got to admit though, that if there is one thing I get tired of it's Jasper topping. It's so predictable and overdone. Not to mention with the characterization you created of Edward it also seems incredibly unlikely. No way can I believe he would acquiese to a role reversal like that so easily.
Leona Bowman chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
That diffently a cliffhanger. But we all know what happens.

But I find that 99.9% of the time it jasper top.. So I 'm not sure it should have been the other way around.. haha.. awesome writing has usally..

Yes I think this would be a awesome romance friendship.. story ..

Have a great night.. damn I should be sleeping.. have to get son in 2 hrs. haha. well insomia here we come.. love your stories..
livedays chapter 1 . 7/1/2011