Reviews for Take This Key
TheSleepingNeko chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
That was wonderfully written.
kage kitsune no yami chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
That was beautiful:D
Follow the Fire chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
My phone isnt capable of typing all the emotions I'm having after reading this. O.O

-claps hysterically- -crowd cheer- -whistles-
Haou Judai 4Ever chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Type your review here...
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This story is simply, marvelously, astoundingly, amazing. I can't say anything else except this fic's good points. Really good. Great job! :3
Yuukilover chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
God, this mad me really sad! Dx I'm surprised I didn't cry. 0.0 Amazing story but I don't get the ending...
rarmaster chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I LOVE IT!
I mean, I kind of want to strangle Vanitas
BUT I LOVE IT!
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
I still really want to strangle Vanitas.
Or take a sword to his face.
Maybe a hammer. A hammer might be more fun.
Anyway
This was written wonderfully. The connections you made, Vanitas being VANITAS, all that. I felt really bad for Sora, actually.
But, still, wonderfully written. I'm favoriting it, sending it to my sister, then recommending it to my readers.
CasualFictionWriter23 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Just a bit information, Ventus's heart inside Sora only allows Sora to dual wield keyblade. In other words Sora is purely chosen by the keyblade itself, while Riku inherited from Terra and Kairi from Aqua.
onesmartgoalie chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Such a beautiful fic. If something like this could happen when KH III comes out, I'll be happy.
HeroTime26 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
WOW! This is amazing! I am totally mesmerized by the way the story came together. It kind of gave me a bittersweet feeling. I am in love with this.

I read up on some theories for KH3, some are mentioned here, but i love how you presented them and the new ideas you came up with. This story feels so legit! please make more like these. 3 Kudos anyway.
The Soapbox Writer chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Wow. This was amazing.

In some ways, this is the way I'd want it to happen in cannon (Sora sacrificing the keyblade when giving back Ven's heart, and one of the three, possibly Ven, would give him the power to wield again.). It's a mix of some of my favorite theories and others that never occured to me (and people complain about having two personalities...). Just... fantasic.
GhetsisFan03 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I have to say I agree with PMario on the dialogue. It's not so much that it's awful, it's more that it drags on.

Decent story, but the dialogue should be cut down a bit.
champagnesupernova72 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I have to say I really love this story, I find Sora and ven's relationship to be a really interesting one that not a lot of people have really explored.
karu0792 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This was an amazing story, and as much as I wish it to be continued I will not ask for it to be so. Still, had to tell you it was amazing :)
PMOR chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This storry was pretty boring, to be honest. I had to skim through it, and the dialogue was awful.