Reviews for Come Into The Forest
Please update
Spidey2 chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
HOTT! Keep going!
xxyyxx chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
This is sick. Seek help you pathetic low-life. I bet you let your pet dogs lick your ass IRL, don't you? Because no actual human wants to fuck you. You're pathetic. Grow up, get out, and find a hobby that doesn't involve bestiality. And fuck you. I can leave a negative review if I want. It's a free fucking country and mentally challenged people like you need to be locked up.
flaming rose chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
This was perfect.
LikeYouBelieveInMe100 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Ouch... Wow... Nice job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I like the story idea. I felt it could use a little more, but your the author, if you have said what you needed to say, then your good to go.
Kira Kiralina chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
That's interesting... If Bella is to love Jacob she has to embrace his all aspects of his being. Right?

Only those werewolves are quite large pups.

LOLs

You might enjoy "Blue Desert Heat" (e)book by Marilyn Lee. ;)
0928soubi at docomo.ne.jp chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Don't listen to that stupid chick that wrote that crappy review! D: the grammar was perfectly fine, the story was great, and it was just all around awesome!
nonny chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Are you fucking kidding me? This was one of the worst fics I have ever read. Poor grammar, immature writing style & language, godawful spelling. Are you 9 years old? This is terrible. Sigh. Go back to grade school, dear.
Leslie chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
*cough* that was good. graphic but awesome. nicely written and Bella probably did feel a bit like a cheap whore after Edward left. Huh. Now I must go take a cold shower and read innocent fluffy stories to make up for this awesome rated M for mature one XD
NatashaK89 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Ur the first person i think to do anything like this. Ur a good writer. U could turn this into a multi chap if u wanted. :)

Tasha
brittney chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
u should write more like this but longer
Zapphe chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Hey you can make it more interesting by exploring this further and giving it more chapters. I think the idea that the werewolf is a mythical creature and can change to human Jacob any time takes a lot of the ew factor away. The Bella self-destructive kind of angle is interesting.
Lady Halloween chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Wooooooooooooow... Awesome writing, insanely cool idea. I think I need a bible, and a bath. :)
badkidoh chapter 1 . 2/7/2011