Reviews for Break A Few Eggs
ForUrEntertainment chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
XD Nice it's so cute!
2whitie chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Cute fic. Amazing user-name ;)
Swanness chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Hmmm..I wonder if Its really true tht Shinichi can't cook?

Because I wonder how did he live alone those years?
CannibaLilly chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
) really cute One-Shot,

I became quite your fan during the last days

Honestly the way you write is great and I will try to improve to make it up to your level, so I hope you will ever post something again :3 *favs*
Hikari-Pandora chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
It was fluffy, yes and it was cute, but it was also a serious kind of episode that sent me thinking about all the hardships Ran has to face when dealing with that baka, brainless Kogoro. It was also quite an unique idea to me. How many people have actually considered it whilst showing how strong Ran really is? Yes because she seems manage to stay her usual rather optimistic and cheerful self. It was also nice because it brought their need and protectiveness of each other out into the light and their ever growing bond. Yeah I know, I made a rather strange choice of words. I guess it only goes to show how English is not my mother tongue. Arigato, ja...
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Awww cute.
Bellerophone chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This is a really good story! I think you write Shinichi and Ran perfectly! Shinichi has a really childish side, regardless of his Conan-ness, and you captured that really well. And you get a really nuanced Ran that I think a lot of fics lack.

Great idea for a one-shot!
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
X3 I enjoyed it.
ImplausiblyForgetful chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Well, got to say this is a sweet little oneshot, I think I prefer that you put it on its own instead of keeping it in your other fic.

Sooooo, I love your portrayal of Conan and Rans relationship, especially how you show how both sides view it. Hmm... I think the best bit was the last few paragraphs, the tone of the fic just changed so suddenly and it was brilliant. :)

~Serial-Doodler~
nobody10901 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Nice one-shot! I liked it! Wow, Kogoro blew all the money... I'm not surprised. More dark, but still cute. Very cute when he broke the egg! Keep working on your other story and update soon! Arigato~