Reviews for It's Just Business
Runaway Roadkill chapter 12 . 1/18
A truly stunning work of writing. I am only on chapter 13 but I just had to stop and tell you. I've been up all night desperately reading it. (It's now 3: 55 am!) Why are there not 1000 reviews for this?!

Everything is incredible and detailed and oh so intricate (the plot oh god the plot) and I still marvel at the way you manage to put these wonderful beloved but truly ridiculous characters into such serious settings and keep them completely IC. Well not completely, as a few stretches have to be made for such a story but still completely recognizable.

One of the main problems I have with a lot of AU Hetalia fics is the characters get changed so much to fit into the AU world they might as well just be OCs but here you've got mob boss Feliciano who is still instantly recognizable as Feliciano from Hetalia (the pasta, the Ve~~~~) just slightly more competent lol.
Which is really how it should be but a hard thing to pull of with such comic characters and such a dark setting and you will forever have my supreme respect for such a feat.

You've also opened my eyes to some new pairings along the way! My stone cold OTP will always be GerIta (followed narrowly by SuFin) so I never really worried about who else was paired with who but I must admit RusAme has piqued my interest now. It's simply adorable here (a terrifying word to use in conjunction with Ivan) and I might be slightly converted.

Truly you got a talent and though I see you haven't updated in awhile I saw your profile so I'll be waiting for however long it takes to see how this supreme epic ends. (Though I fear I may soon regret those words as I cannot foresee a happy ending to such a story ;-; though hope springs eternal)
*runs off to continue reading*
Kristy chapter 24 . 1/10
I was so happy to read your recent page update. Thank you! Please oh please oh PLEASE finish this story. Please don't abandon it because I would wait YEARS for updates: I love this story and your writing so very, VERY much. I know life can be crazy and of course bills must be paid, but please don't stop writing. You have a gift. _
Kristy chapter 24 . 12/5/2015
This story is quite simply the best Hetalia story I have ever read. Please, PLEASE, *PLEASE* finish it. You have a stunning style of writing and absolute *perfect* characterization. I must know how it all ends!
sasunaru13 chapter 24 . 8/20/2015
aaah...the latest chapter...whew it was really fun reading this! adventure, action, romance, they all keep me sucked in reading this!
i really cant wait reading your next updates! :D
sasunaru13 chapter 23 . 8/20/2015
*sobs* Matthew you're so understanding, Gil you lucky boy you
sasunaru13 chapter 22 . 8/20/2015
*wiping tears* why must you hurt me in this way.. QAQ
sasunaru13 chapter 21 . 8/20/2015
Please please dont kill Ivan/Alfred/Matthew/Gilbert/Feli/Lud ... ;_;
sasunaru13 chapter 19 . 8/19/2015
wait wait, so Romano is not going to the hospital to confront Alfred cs? hmmmmmmmm
sasunaru13 chapter 20 . 8/19/2015
wait wait so lovino didnt go to the hospital for ambush attack after all?
sasunaru13 chapter 18 . 6/17/2015
wowowow...things just got more complicatedd
sasunaru13 chapter 17 . 6/17/2015
whatttttt do you mean there will be major character deathhh ;A;
but ill brace whatever will come in this amazing fic!
sasunaru13 chapter 16 . 6/17/2015
oooh so you like prumano too! ahahaha poor romano pining against lovestruck gil...
sasunaru13 chapter 15 . 6/17/2015
awww the fluff here is just so cute! /w\
sasunaru13 chapter 14 . 6/16/2015
ahhhh Natalya why wont you learnnn?
and this plot makes me tought will the Mafia and the Agents join hands somehow to defeat Nat..hmmmm interesting
sasunaru13 chapter 13 . 6/16/2015