Reviews for System Restore
Celia chapter 43 . 7/14/2014
That was, by far, the best tron fanfic i have ever read. Seriously, THANKU, fr such a treat. Awesome work :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 43 . 4/7/2014
cool
Shadow'sDelight chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
Very intense. Great job.
Unleashed111 chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
hahaha 20 years of zen gone!
neosun7 chapter 43 . 12/24/2012
Amazing! This is such a beautifully written story! Such attention to detail! Can't wait to read the next!
realisticfantasy chapter 41 . 8/23/2012
okay, just a funfact here: did you know that the reason there aren't any bits in tron legacy is that one or more of the writers hadn't seen the original? pretty sad really, i would have loved to see what they looked like in the new system. glad you have them here!
realisticfantasy chapter 34 . 8/23/2012
you're doing a great job here! you are pulling emotions from readers better than i have seen proffesional authors do, which is AWESOME. and, i tried reading a normal book instead of this, but it just wasn't as good. wonderful job!
Unleashed111 chapter 43 . 3/11/2012
YOU are a GOD! that was the best story i have ever read!

All hail Flynn1

all hail Flynn1

All hail flynn1
Allronix chapter 41 . 11/1/2011
Whew. In terms of a redemption arc, that's one massive leap for Clu. Good plan - big chance of blowing to literal bits. We're certainly getting to the endgame.
Allronix chapter 29 . 10/31/2011
Oh, good job with GenreSavvy!Sam. He's not falling for THAT trick again. The bad news is that the four inside will have to wait a small eternity for backup. The good news is that The backup is going to be smart about it.
Allronix chapter 21 . 10/31/2011
Aaaaaand life just got REALLY interesting for Our Heroes, didn't it? It's never a dull moment in fanfic with an "Alan meets Tron" scenario. Oh, and Jarvis got rebooted? Oh, boy.
Allronix chapter 9 . 10/17/2011
Oh, boy. An amnesiac Tron, a reset Clu (with the implication that they both got nailed by a virus) Flynn on babysitting detail (at least he still has the wisdom boost), and Master Control sparking for a rematch.
Allronix chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
Actual programming language? You did your homework. Wow. Interesting take with Flynn turning out to be the one who likes his vegetables and eschews the tavern. It makes sense from a certain perspective, like if he turned a little more inward after Jordan's death. I'm still a little uncertain what to make of the rebooted Clu. Before his reboot he was an utterly twisted piece of work.
AJ the Android German Shepherd chapter 43 . 7/22/2011
This story was… Amazing. It's simply the best piece of fan fiction I've ever read, hands down. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this story, and how much I'm looking forward to reading the next one! Brilliant job!
basserandstuff chapter 43 . 6/22/2011
Read this story a while ago, but must've forgotten to review! I love this story, has a very interesting plot, and I really like how CLU is pretty much on the good side now and is willing to help fix everything. Also has very amusing parts, too! xD