Reviews for Monster That I Am
apiegohome chapter 9 . 10/25/2015
I really loved this story, beautifully done with so many serious issues. A really great read. Thanks for writing.
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
Incredible. I've read this before and I can guarantee I'll read it again.
Please don't ever take it down, it's one of my favorite favorites :)
Would have put this on the last chapter but apparently I've already reviewed lol.
Trissalle chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Very very good! I love your writing and your storyline :)
Kanarah J chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Nice happy ending to this. :) It was well written all the way through, and despite how traumatic Axel's experiences were, I'm glad that he was able to find happiness in Roxas.
Kanarah J chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
So far, I like where this is going. It's got a nice edgy feel to it with the disjointed story line and ambiguous clips from Axel's past. I'm really interested to see where this goes.
fourteenwings chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
You don't know how much... relief this story has brought me. Keep being amazing!

-wings.
Takara yume chapter 9 . 3/19/2012
aww it's over, but this is really quite cute and sweet~ XD awesome!
Takara yume chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
whuh, poor Axel. D;
Takara yume chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
waah awesome chapter~ XD
Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
woah~ this is awesome~ *q*
poisonapple88 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Read this before. Reading it again.
Kunoichi21 chapter 9 . 9/2/2011
That was so hard to read... But I will say I've read worse. Just none that were like this, what with the backstory and such. You did an awesome job writing this, and I'm curious to know how the hell you did it.
risiblehaptic chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
Cute ending. ] I enjoyed reading this story!
Lil Red chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
THAT. WAS. AMAZING. The whole story was mind blowing. I loved this so much 333
MusiknLove chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
So much love for this story. I can't even tell you how much I adored this story. I love it like a love this couple. This one is defiantly going into my favorites.

Stay Awesome. ]