Reviews for Sick Cycle Carousel
Jwessa chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
fics are absolutely brilliant and well written. I hope you get your rightful place in the mainstream media unlike other talentless smut writers. kudos :)
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This is beautiful, but I hate you now, because you've made me want Clockwork Princess even more :)
Analor chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I love you. There are no other words.
Pyreflies Painter chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Awwww... I totally loved this. So sweet and I loved your theories. I also believed that that is what had happened. Everything just flowed too and I loved how you kept repeating this line "There was something dark in him" It just adds that effect you know.

I also loved this line "I do know, however, that it will take more than false nights of drinking and cryptic answers to convince me you are not, at your core, a good person."

Thanks for writing this. :D
4 the dragon hearted girl chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Oh this was absolutely positively brilliant I love it! You describe the characters perfectly and I have to agree with strawberry that that part were will says he has never done the proper thing in his life is wonderful
DreamBookWriter chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
It's amazing! I love your storylines and the uniqueness in them. Like the thing about the box, that was just so inspirational! And about Tessa in the City of Glass, do they actually mention her name or is it just on Cassandra Clare's sight? I want to find it... :)
SerynnLux chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This is actually a perfect representation of Will, me favorite line is where you said "william Herondale had yet to do the proper thing with his life" I also love how you put in that little bit about Cecily. It was really interesting. if you were to write more, there would be no objections here.

Strawberry

ps, thanks for including those questions and answers, it helped.
Herz von Silber chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This was wonderful! I thought Will was perfectly in-character. Good job!

Herz von Silber
LovesWritingJ chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
That was sick! (in a good way, don't worry!) That was so sad...yet so amazing at the same time...and I do remember reading about Magnus talking to a girl, just didn't recognize it as Tessa.

I always thought it was sad that some of the characters had to die...
bytheangel chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
ooooh i like this theory! do you think thats what happened to him? very good it feels like the author herself is writing this
tanya chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Wow! This was really good! I love all your one shots!