Reviews for Just A Game
GleekShip chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
AAHH! I hate when anyone puts my Kurt into these situations. I really wish you would do more for this story.
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
now...you KNOW there's gonna be some shallow graves and such going on there! there would be no need for shallow graves if they got papa hummel in on it-there wouldn't be enough left for a shallow grave...
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Holy crap that was intense! Awesome! :D
Bina Colada chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
SEQUEL.
sora.gemz chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Ok so two small things to say to you. Number one, I loved it. Number two I would love more, like how they helped him through it and the back story.
The Codebreaker chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
O.o ...that is creepy but so. Awesome.
Ems-g chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
WHO HURT MY KURT! I'LL KILL THEM! I'LL LOOK UP HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF WAYS TO TORTURE THEM AND THEN KILL THEM! My poor baby Kurt
Charlie's Channel chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I really enjoyed this! It was actually realistic unlike many rape fics on this site :) and I like how open-ended you ended it. I would love to read a follow up to the fic about Kurts rapist; if you ever want to! Great job :)
Mentally Unstable User chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Dude, you left this one SO open. Who is the He and how in all hells did whoever he was convince Kurt to play a game like that with him?
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Oh God. Poor Kurt :'(
MaybeIt'sTheVodka chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Fantastically written. The last couple of lines really cinched the story. Great job!
Gleek263 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
:O

ill kill whoever said and did that too kurt! Poor kurt ):

keep up the good work (:
SpookyMuffin13 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
That was GOOD, very angsty but also original :)

You should write more pleeease!
CurvyRedvineWarbler chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Oh that's brilliant.
ccfg44 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
you should definetly continue this. poor kurt :(