Reviews for Never Let Me Go
Carry on with this story please please please please carry on
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 4/25
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 55 . 3/5
Oh, my god. Just...that's all I have to say, is oh, my god. I started reading the song, honestly? I got to the second verse, and please excuse my language, but I thought, "oh, my god. This sounds like some f*cked up song Finn would sing, and then claim he's innocent'. I did not expect, of all people to do it, Mr. Schue to act this way. For him to stand up for Finn, and defend him, and say that it's possible he didn't do any of these things? When there's all kinds of proof? Wow. Just wow.

Okay, so I guess I did have stuff to say after all. I really love this story so far. How Quinn and Rachel and Britt and San all interact with each other. Their dates, which were positively sweet, and perfect, and just oh, wow.

I love that you're putting drama in, like Sam kissing Quinn and Rachel seeing it. And Santana getting hurt by Finn, but making her be okay after all. And you're not just having Finn do this stuff, and that's it. You have a very nice follow through with everything, and I am so looking forward to these last 10 chapters. :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 19 . 3/3
:( I was right. They think it's Finn, too. And I hope Rachel doesn't believe those words, and the girls are able to help her, and that, if it was Finn, he'll pay for it for good this time. Well, great chapter. On to the next one. :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 17 . 3/3
Okay, you seriously had me terrified there for a second. Let me guess...it was Finn trying to get Rachel alone so he could some real damage finally? Thank god Santana called the cops on the way there, and that Quinn was on the phone with her. I need a moment for my heart to stop racing, but then I'm on to the next chapter.
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 16 . 3/3
Yes, I definitely like jealous Quinn. Lol, and her being jealous of San and Rach? Really? Lol. Btw, I really like that Judy is so involved in Quinn's life and that she cares for Rachel as a daughter. Love Faberry! Looking forward to more! On to the next chapter! :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 15 . 3/3
I love the Faberrittana friendship. And Santana and Rachel's banter. I'm glad we don't have to deal with Finn for a while, but I would like to see what Finn's mom has to say about all of this. Anyway, great chapter! Looking forward to more Faberry. On to the next chapter. :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 14 . 3/3
Wow! Lol, it's like that song was made just for this situation, and I guess that's what made it a perfect for this chapter. I love protective Rachel, and Santana and Britt getting caught up in their own little bubble. Them talking in Spanish was so adorable! Okay, great chapter! On to the next one! :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 13 . 3/3
I don't know whether to laugh or 'aw' at the Quinn being concerned part. And how dare Finn try to get Quinn back! I really don't like him, and I hope that he realizes real soon that he and Quinn are not getting back together anytime soon. Great chapter, though! On to the next one! :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 12 . 3/3
Haha I love jealous Quinn! It's adorable and very funny. Nice chapter! :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 2 . 2/28
AW! Pure Faberry friendship. Just what I need and love. Now, as much as I would love to continue reading this, I am afraid that it is past 1 a.m. where I am, and I'm extremely tired. So, I will be putting this off till later. But great chapter! I hate Finn for cheating on Quinn! Rachel is right; he is an a*s!
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 1 . 2/28
AHHH. 65 chapter of Faberriness? Yes please! This is great, I love the Faberry friendship! On to the next chapter! :)
Guest chapter 65 . 10/13/2016
Please continue I miss this story
Guest chapter 65 . 9/23/2016
Wow awesome loved it
sketchkidd chapter 65 . 8/6/2016
You're not going to continue? What please continue? I really like this story. I hope Kurt gets put in his place again. Please Update!