Reviews for Bulletproof
Valkyrie Of The Dead chapter 1 . 1/24
oooooh nice one - I wouldn't mind more chapters
jbug chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Wonderful! I was really got caught up in it. It sounded so like something Sherlock would do. Really enjoyed you!
RemyMcKwakker chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Oh my dear God, this is wonderful. It's very rare that someone manages to pull off something so amazingly written and feels-crushing with minimal dialogue. I salute you, good sir.
-Peace x
sherdocwho chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
You are great at writing! please do expand.
Me again chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I just came from reading Drowning, and am about to go on and read a bunch of your other ones too. I really like your writing style :DD
hjohn302 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I read this a while ago and found it again. I really like it, and I love that you keep it all in Sherlock's POV. His train of thought, "but then he thought about the Alone and then he was squeezing John's hand while the heart monitor raced..." That was so, so good.

If you ever do decide to someday expand on this, I've followed the story, just so I don't miss it. But at the same time, this is so good on it's own and reveals so much about Sherlock... maybe it's just good as it is. Standing on it's own It might lose some of its power... because it is that. Very powerful.
FabulousKilljoyPhilosophy chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
lovely, terrifying fic, i really though you were about to kill him. btw i hope the coat survived?
Infame chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This was such an interesting concept - and you did such a good job on it. You definitely surpassed my expectations!

I absolutely loved Sherlock's thought process and how it progressed. How kind of arrogant he started off.

I loved how important it was for him to get John. And John's reaction on the phone. It was really well done. And the not having shaven bit.

This bit was so well done, "And then it just went ... It came back". It was just so well-phrased. And had me right on the edge of my seat, for that paragraph break.

Thank you for posting your lovely story:).
LiveDragons chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
You should write this from Johns perspective, because you write really well and amazing and stuff :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I really love how you have written Sherlock's inner train of thought! Awesome characterisation.
Keep up the good work, am looking forward to your next piece of (great)work :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Wow , thanks.
akuma-river chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
The bad guy didn't come closer to try to kill Sherlock once he was down? That's interesting?

Who was screaming? Who found Sherlock first?

I liked it.
SideOfTheDeerstalker chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Good job. I liked the capitalisation on 'Alone' it personified it well and made it that much more of a scary force against our detective! Also him wishing for John in his dying moments was cute.
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
It ended a bit abruptly I think, but it was a good story idea. )
Radon65 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Aw, that's so bad, Sherlock calling John and not being able to say anything beyond his name while John's freaking out and Sherlock just can't talk! I mean, it was good, it was well done, but how terrible... Good job of Sherlock's stream-of-consciousness and describing the situation through it, such as his confusion and disorientation when "someone" (Lestrade and Co.) shows up takes John's voice away. And on Sherlock just wanting John to be there, because he didn't want to be Alone. Interesting artistic choice on the capitalization, pretty effective. Well written story.