Reviews for Chosen things determines the next
god of all chapter 4 . 3/18
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
The Social Out Cast chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Peter would be Gryffindor Susan would be Ravenclaw Lucy Would Be Hufflepuff Edmund would be slyrthen I don't know if I spelt it right
LadyElena17 chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
Love this story so far! hoping to read more!
Turban Shinzaho chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
Hey Guys ! after a long time, IM BAAACK for more chapters sorry for the lateness
Chloe chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
Great story!

But I want say that in the Deathly Hallows it mentioned that

dumbledore's wand is the powerfulest wand in the world.

Please continue!

Sarah Zitter chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
I love this can you please continue with this can Harry and Susan become boyfriend and girlfriend please. Plus can Harry not cheat on Susan please. Plus can Hermione and Peter become boyfriend and girlfriend as will and can Peter not cheat on Hermione same goes for Hermione and Susan please.
pokemon-hogwarts4eva chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
archery...

dope dope, dope dope, dopeyhead. dopeyhead, dopeyhead, sussie, sussie, soosie, soosie, soosie, suusana, suusana, suusana, susan and harrie, harrie, harrie, har, har, har

great work
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
nice story
Queen Readalot chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
Hmm... Not bad. An interesting idea, definitely. Just quite a lot of grammar mistakes. I'd suggest getting a beta or someone to look at your work when you've finished (trust me, they are a real help. I get lots of feedback from others) also, maybe you could add some flashback scenes or something to build up the suspense of the prophecy and add to the importance. Also, I am wondering at the relationships between the characters. I'm waiting to see how that will go :)

otherwise, it's intriguing . I would like to see where you go with this. Good luck!

-readalot91214 :)
Turban Shinzaho chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
“Accio broom!” said Edmund and it successfully got on his hand while the other were successful too except Lucy, the moment she said Accio Broom she failed to catch the broom and it bumped her face and chest, but no worries she learned it later on.

thats one phrase from the fourth part
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 2 . 1/31/2011