Reviews for Burning Up
Lisanna44 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This is so cute •(̯)•
Could u make me more crying Dean with Sam comforting him?
I just love those two
Luna Ackles chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Poor Dean! Sam is soo cute too!
HardfacedQueenofMisadventure chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I love this, but I need to know: what is so attractive about Dean when he's sick? It must be the perspiration...
TheKritty chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Oh man.

This was so damn cute, I almost couldn't bear it. *lol*

Seriously, these two little sweets made my day!

:-*
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Awesome! *-* Both of them! The second one made me want to hug Dean too! )

You write the cuttest drabbles! D I love it!

Kisses

Rosetta
Mahtalie chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Have I ever mentioned how much I love how well you keep them in character? Something I struggle with but you always do it so well. I love sleepy sick!Dean, and he must be feeling crappy to slip right into the passenger seat. Yay! for little bro taking charge!

And... I totally want to snuggle teary!Dean. Can I borrow him? Just until Super Bowl is over and I get my bf back? I'll be *very* gentle, I promise ;)
sidjack chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
It's just that he's so sick and so not in charge, and Sam is quick to sort it out. Sam in charge is always a win.

Yum, congested, feverish big brother.

Part Two

So you're." Sam watches Dean get tangled in his jacket and give up, sit down on the couch with his arms pinned behind him. "Uh. You feel okay?"

Oh, yeah, Dean tangled up in his clothes, sick and under a crying spell and just needing Sam to be there. It's his vulnerability (sp) and he knows he can't stop it, but he can give in with Sammy having his back. (Shudders with glee)

You are a Goddess.

sid
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
EEEEEEEEE happy goodness that I almost missed!

The first one: Let’s see…I love how well you write them in character. I love how well you write, period. I love that Dean is burning up, and Sam’s all, what’s up with you?

The second one: This one was like, extremely good tonight. Like, I did not realize how good crying!Dean would be. And the fact that he’s cried himself to exhaustion (falling asleep against Sam!) and possibly sickness…GAH. SO GOOD. So so so good.
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Oww. The moment when Sam realizes that Dean is not okay and asks what's happening and then when he touches Dean's temple, that's the moments when I am completely happy. I love Dean giving up that easily. The fever must be really high, thank you.

About Teary. I absolutly adored it. Printed out already. I know Dean is cursed but I like to think that he's taking the opportunity to cry out for all they've been through. I am glad that people (not only Sam) wanted to comfort Dean. I totally pictured him with those pretty puffy eyes. Thanks for the vision of him rubbing a red nose against the baby blue cushion, all wrapped like a cacoon and patient! Sam there. I love that Dean didn't answer when Sam asks about the hug. I love it even more when Dean "melts into his brother's torsos ans sleeps hard". Thank you for the happy times.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Awwwww. The crying one really got to me. *sniff* Poor guy. What an awful curse!

Both of these were nicely done. :)
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Delightful.

I especially enjoyed the first one. Dean's obtuseness. And eye picking and nose rubbing and what's with me what? No denial, no banter. Just take me home Sam.

:-J
graceofgod chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
awwwwwwww - you make me want to laugh and cry at the same time with that last one. Poor Dean - his exhaustion and just utter helplessness in the face of the crying really comes through. And love him in the first one - just 'take me home' - can so see Sammy's eyeroll at that, but he'd still do it!

Love 'em!
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Love love love :)
Jellalsexualll chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Awww sweet Sammy comforting his big brother. I remember reading a story where both of the boys were hit by a spell that makes them cry and they can't stop until the spell wears off. It's hilarious and then gets pretty serious. Anyway, this was cute and it was sweet. Nice one.
Foreverwolf chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Loved this! Always good with a sick Dean, but the hesitant, caring, Sam is just icing on the cake!